Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,359 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,690 reviews
on March 3, 2013
My spiritual journey has taken me to many houses of worship, to countless bookstores, to thousands of hours of reading, to purchases at new age shops, to expensive sessions with mediums, to meditation and of course to the worldwide web. I have struggled through Jane Roberts' 'Seth' books, studied 'A Course in Miracles' aligned my chakras and tried to be a sponge and soak up all I could learn.

Yesterday my friend Susan, posted on Facebook about the release of this book 'The Afterlife of Billy Fingers'. I immediately purchased and downloaded it on my Kindle. I followed Billy's journey, thanks to Annie and Billy. I cried and I laughed and I learned a lot, through their journey. This morning when the book ended, I needed MORE! I want to thank the powers that be for the permission they must have given to help Billy be able to tell his story, and also for Annie to be able to hear it.

I wish I had read this book years ago or something like it. The beauty and simplicity and wonder touched my soul unlike all the other books I have ever read before. Trust me when I tell you, I have been reading 2 to 3 books a week since 5th grade and I will be 59 years old this coming Friday.I guess you can say I know what I like when it comes to books. This one was a life changer. If your search brought you here, it was for a very good reason. READ THIS BOOK!
44 comments| 293 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
Billy Fingers takes us on a jaw-dropping journey through realms I couldn't have imagined and find it hard to believe anyone could make up. This is from a born skeptic. I don't know whether to credit Annie Kagan or Billy Fingers with the spectacular rendering of experiences that must have been very hard to put into words, let alone such consistently dazzling prose. Early on, I let go of whether I believed it and just floated along on the wild and moving ride. The message I took away is that life is an adventure we're meant to have no matter what twists and turns it takes. Thanks to Billy we can now imagine the spiritual universe beyond our spec of a planet and the confines of a mortal body. It's a book I recommend highly and will return to when I find myself thinking small.
5150+ comments| 257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2017
This was interesting. Promoted as nonfiction. Want to accept it as so. Not sure. The author's brother dies tragically after living a fast life with drugs and alcohol and an oftentimes questionable living. After his death she hears him speak to her. He reassures her he is at peace and encourages her to write a book for him. It is his calling and she is to be the human connection to make that happen. He tells her about life after death and about his own ominous demise and how eternal life is not based on his performance on earth but brings him fullfillment for all that he searched for.
on December 10, 2015
I bought this book for my 90 year old mother about two year after my dad passed away. I talked to her about the book and purchase first (before I had it delivered to her). She is a devoted and traditional Methodist, so I was not sure if she would read this book (e.g., I bought her a meditation book for Xmas once and it never got read).

We started having conversations after my father's passing about my out-of-body experiences. She wanted me to read the book along with her, so I did. The experience gave me the opportunity to discuss other topics with her, such as: reincarnation, past life regression, why I am no longer a religious person, and some of my more overt spiritual experiences (including two with my father which occurred after his physical death). Mom liked the book, and she appreciated what I did. It also helped her understand how dad might have visited her in her home (in spirit).

Overall, the book is an easy read. It is loaded with dozens of brief wisdom statements from "the other side". If you let them, some of these bits of wisdom can really soak into your soul and remind you (once again) who we really are. Billy's story is moving, and Annie Kagan (Billy's sister) shares an honest narrative about her relationship with her brother. I found the book an easy way to introduce spirituality to a traditionally religious person. I know a lot of people who have read this book, and I have not met one who did not like the book and/or appreciate the bits of wisdom that seem to flow from its pages.
on October 16, 2014
Always a fan of NDE books, and this book has something much different to offer. An easy book to fly through but enjoyed taking my time with the nuances of discovery of levels of existence beyond what we know here. Also, such a great reminder that we never know a soul's mission, and our judgment of someone's life not being lived as we think it should most likely has no bearing on that soul's mighty purpose.
on September 16, 2015
It's one of those life-changing books that you read, where your entire perspective about existence is challenged. Two other books did that for me: one was "Conversations With God" by Neale Donald Walsche, and the other was Dr. Michael Newton's "Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives". Kagan's "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers" reawakened that wonder in me about the mysteries of the afterlife, and I was left with an ethereal afterglow that has not quite lifted. Life seems so much more enriched now; things aren't so serious, little things that used to bother me, are no longer significant, people who were once thorns in my side no longer exert any influence on me.
Do I believe Annie took dictation from her deceased brother, and managed to document the events that occurred to his soul in the Afterlife? Yes - why not? History is littered with people claiming to have heard the word of God or Spirit that they have then been inspired to document. And yet, somehow, this book is different. Imagine: real time documentation of what occurs to Billy after his sudden death in his own words. Not a channelled interpretation, not a transcript from hypnotic regression, and not a theory about what might have happened to him. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, because in the end, it makes for fascinating reading.
on June 4, 2013
In My Father's House are many Mansions. If it were not so I would have told you. Think on that for a minute -- who are we that we are set above the stars?

What we experience as poltergeists are souls who have not, really, moved on after death. Then there are those who travel through some kind of a vortex, referred to as a tunnel, following a light and join up with other relatives who have passed before them. They are happy to stay there for long periods of time in an Earth simulated environment.

Then there is Billy. One who either volunteered to come into the Earth to help show others the Way Home, or reached fulfillment and no longer needed to incarnate into the Earth any longer. There are a lot in between. Life is a glorious symphony each time we experience it. But most are blind and refuse to see. Living in fear based dogmas that are always reinforcing the lie that they are sinners bound for hell, rather than gods as Jesus said.

Any way you look at it Billy was special, in many, many ways. He's demonstrating that, as soon as we are willing to let go of all of the chains binding us to our many Earth cycles, we can finally, really, go Home. Our Earth home is now at a time when many will let go and let God. Throw off the mistaken duality that we are not good enough and that God is far off.

As soon as we stop thinking that God is outside of us, but within us all, we then graduate BIGTIME.

I died in 2006 of an absolutely fatal form of Bone Marrow Cancer and started a similar Journey to that of Billy's. But my lovely wife brought me back to spend days trying to re-enter a lifeless body that had no viable blood to restart. It was a miracle!

The only rational act is Love. Jesus demonstrated that over and over. There is no judgement after so-called death of the physical body, but we do a very dynamic review of the life we had just left. Then, eventually, we see an opportunity to reincarnate and work on those things that will lead us to our ultimate reality... Being God! We are Spiritual Beings having a Human experience!

Read about Billy's Ascension of being One with the Whole. Billy and Annie have done an outstanding service for us all by making this information available. To give us the chance to realize who we really are, and to really imagine who we can become if we just let go and Love one another unconditionally. God Bless them both.

TaosGuy
on July 3, 2017
I fell in love with this book from the beginning. It reminds me that this life is not about judging ourselves, but rather to see what else is possible and where can we go beyond this reality, even as we live and breathe. I found solace also after the suicide passings of my son and brother. Thank you Annie for sharing your brother and his messages with the world. I recommend this book to anyone who is grieving a the passing of a loved one.
review image
on March 1, 2013
I pre-ordered this book and could not wait for it to arrive. I wasn't disappointed at all and found it captivating, fascinating and I didn't want it to end. Annie and Billy's relationship was much like my own relationship with my brother so I felt an immediate connection to them. I have read quite a few near-death experiences but never an after life experience. The book gave me many answers and did leave me with questions but I'm okay with that. It was interesting to see how Billy evolved from the beginning of the book to the end. Annie was able to tell their story in a very compelling way. Even though she questioned her sanity at first she realized it was really happening because Billy gave her validation every step of the way. It is a story of true love between siblings and I'm grateful to Billy and Annie for sharing their story so those of us who read it can learn from it if we choose to. It not only helped me understand what happens after we leave our bodies and this planet but how to live our lives while we are here. Thank you Annie and Billy for this wonderful gift.
on July 23, 2017
My thoughts on the book "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers". It's not short!
Wow, what a book! I must say that it contained so many beliefs I've touched on, read about, or just plain believe, that I couldn't put it down. It wowed me, it even scared me at times because it went a lot further than I expected or fathomed. I saw from the writers background and in the book that she is not a novice and well studied in the world of spirituality and eastern religion. I wanted to say that she may have pieced together any numbers of beliefs but somehow that doesn't seem fair or right. Even Billy said to take what you can and throw the rest out if it doesn't serve you. You'll just have to read it. Maybe twice!