Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 14, 2017
I understand I am only renting, I don't know why anyone would send a rental book this filthy and poor condition. If I had more time to wait to get another book I would have; but I had to have the book to do my work on time. Even after using a cover to keep myself from touching the cover and keep this book together; I am afraid to turn the pages because 1. Bonding seems to be loose and cracked 2. Today I flipped on Chapter 14 and the bottom corner seemed to have been soaked with something for some time. YUCK ! . Make sure you give yourself enough time to check the book out if you are renting because you want to use the book comfortably instead of trying to research online to avoid using this book. Request a clean book and send it back to exchange for something acceptable if you get something like what i got.
on September 10, 2016
If your looking for awsome textbooks with great servive then you should buy it from BUY_BOOKS_KID. The product came in excellent shape and it was the correct book. All the pages are intact with minor bents on the front cover and a couple of pages. There were no stain marks or any writing considering that it was bought new. The top and bottom of the book's spine seem to have been put under pressure that there are creases and a small tear at the top. I use it for my college starting level english class and it has taught me muh about how to wirte better and the strategies for writting. As I know not every used book are going to be the same, as long as all the info is there, it's legible, and is the correct book for your class then it's a great buy.
on July 6, 2013
I chose five stars as my rating because this book does not skip over information about any given topic. Everything is orderly, easy to follow and understand, and fun. There are even examples and samples of different types of essays for students to learn from. I learned so much from this one book than I've learned in my whole educational/writing career. Using this book, I earned an A+ in my english course in college. This is the best book for students in english, language, composition, or any courses where styles of writing are required- and lots of it. Its also perfect for writers who want to hone their skills, learn the new formatting, or appeal to various audiences.
Great job, thanks a bunch!
on January 16, 2016
This book was a rental for college. Instead of purchasing a book only for a semester and never using it again... Renting it, is better. Just make sure you return it before the deadline. It is much cheaper than purchasing it for hundreds of dollars. (Just saying.) The only problem is, it was not the correct book. Which was my error. But, I still paid less than the books full price.

My advice, if you are going to rent a book for school. (Any book!) If you are not sure, ask your professor. Many books, the titles and covers may look like what you need, but the year or author, could be different. Again, Make sure you double check!
on August 9, 2016
Good quality book. Very precise and has significantly improved my writing skills and reading/writing comprehension. I needed these for a class but I read it thoroughly outside of school and it definitely has helped improved in syntax, grammar, proper use of punctuation, etc.
on May 14, 2012
This book is filled with examples of different writing structure and also on proper citation. Citation is something I struggle with so this book was a big help. I learned a lot about exploratory writing and on controversial writing. I did not give this book a 5 star because even though I was able to use the examples as a reference, I didn't use the book much for anything else. I emulated the types of writings for my assignments and then brushed the book aside till the next due date.
on September 3, 2017
This was required material for a college course and served its purpose.
on October 17, 2017
good and reliable book. looked brand new and returns were also easy
on January 27, 2018
Arrived is good used condition.Perfect for my college English class. So much better than purchasing one new.
on August 8, 2017