BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2016
Well we all know this now don't we.
on June 21, 2012
Yes it is clearly written by a "not-fan". But the slantedness I think comes into play mostly becaue the author stayed very on-topic. Some of the behind-the-scenes info is fasciniating and helps to make sense of many of the Obama actions since becoming President that otherwise just made me say "WTF?" when it was happening. The author makes a fairly compelling case.

Several things of note.
1) I would now seek out other books by this author.
2) It only took me 6 hours to read, and I read slowly.
3) It has made me consider buying a kindle for the first time. I hate hardcover books as too clumsy, but I am glad I did not wait for the paperback version.
4) It is the first book in a few years that has gotten me to stay up all night to read it.
1717 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2012
This book gave me a much better understanding of what is going on behind the scenes in the Obama White House. Well researched and informative and the author does an excellent job of explaining why certain decisions have been made. Also, understanding Obama's younger years, his associations, and friendships helps in understanding his policies and politics.
on January 30, 2014
Another book that I would recommend to anyone that is looking for answers pertaining to our President. What a disappointment.
on November 2, 2012
This book should be REQUIRED reading at every high school and college class in Social Studies in this country. The author, Edward Klein, has backed up his claims with intensive investigation and study. He has cited his sources of information. It's too bad this book wasn't published four years ago.
1616 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2015
Explains much about Obama and his administration. Given the Administration's track record on, well, just about everything, one could easily make a remake of "The Manchurian Candidate" featuring Barry's presidency. Returning to the book, I was surprised to learn that the Black community has also been rather nonplussed.
on January 31, 2017
Excellent book that exposes Obama as the worse amateur president and liar that ever got elected
on December 20, 2012
Ed Klein's book was difficult to put down. Well-written, engaging, once I started reading, it drew me back time after time. Sensible, informative. A good read. Thank you, Amazon, for easy ordering and fast delivery!
on June 4, 2015
A very great read for those who are somewhat caught in the middle between loving him like mindless zombies like many on the left do, or hating him like so many on the right. It clears up a lot of things that are well known and not so well known.
on June 8, 2017