Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 23, 2013
This thing is cool as a novelty. I paid $25 for it, and at that price it's worth it. Unless you have someone that's really into Spiderman, I wouldn't pay the $50 retail I've been seeing it for. The plastic is really thin, but it has to be to suction to the wall. It's kind of loud, but again it has to be. My 1.5 year old boy is scared of it, but that's okay because I bought it for a grown man. Bottom line: it does what it says it will do. It just looks and sounds a little creepy doing it.
on February 5, 2014
Understandably, the body is made out of very thin, easily ripped plastic material so that spiderman is lightweight enough to climb the wall. However, as this toy is intended for a child with destructive tendencies, it is not a well thought out constructed toy. Also, it stopped working within an hour, maybe even less than that. While it did work, it was cool as can be. We thought it was the batteries, but once replaced it still didn't work. It's also VERY loud. The sucking sound coming from the part that works to make it climb the wall is loud enough to become annoying if it worked long enough. I returned it and was refunded my money with absolutely no problems. I would not recommend this toy to any person buying for a child. To a spiderman toy collector, sure, since I am sure you don't plan to play with it.
on March 18, 2014
This thing is really cool. Check out some U-tube videos on it to see for yourself. it suctions to the wall, ceiling, floor and then you drive it around with the remote. Super fun for the whole family. Not so much for the dog... This is hearty enough that my 4 yr old has a really god time with it.
on June 20, 2013
First of all it is just thin plastic in two pieces; the top which are head, arms & torso; the bottom being the legs. The kind of plastic a Halloween mask is made of. Flimsy.

The mechanism is a tiny vacuum in the center. You have to charge it frequently as it only allows for a short period of time of actual use.

Once the novelty is over, it doesn't do much. My 4 y.o. great grandson only played with it the first day. So it proved to be quite an expensive toy.
on September 22, 2016
Was a great hit for Christmas son played with it all the time. A definite recommend to anyone looking for products like this.
on September 24, 2013
The plastic is light and cheap. But that's to be expected. Nothing heavy and well built is going to climb walls. But, we don't have a perfectly smooth wall. So, I thought my son was going to have to use it on the picture windows or something. To my surprise...it worked on our walls even though it's slightly textured.
on January 8, 2015
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he loves it. It does what it says. I couldn't believe it myself that it moves on the wall. He freaks out playing with it and says "Go Spider-Man Go!". It did fall once and came apart but it was easy to put back together. It is very light and flimsy plastic but I can see why so it stays on the wall. Its quick moving too. Would recommend to any kid who loves Spider-Man.
on January 2, 2014
bought this for 5yr old grandson, he was excited to play with it but he needs to get used to remote control. My husband has thoroughly enjoyed playing with it tho! it does what it is supposed to do. just wish it was a little quieter, sounds like a mini vacumm zipping around. My grandson was a little puzzled to see it was only the back half of his favorite action figure. A fun option, but not something you play with for hours.
on December 9, 2012
This toy works exactly like it should. If your would like to control a Spider-Man that climbs all over the walls and you think that will excite him then get it. It is more like paper or very thin plastic than the consistency of an action figure but that is by naccesity so it can be light, you can't tell when it is climbing on the wall and for that it really shouldn't matter. Kids played with is multiple times and still do from time to time (age 4,10). Make sure before purchasing you have a clear wall that is at least 10 x 8' to get full enjoyment and fun. Enjoy.
on December 28, 2017
great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.