Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 7, 2012
This author does a great job of explaining the concepts of our government and the original intentions in a non-biased and user friendly way. I would recommend this book to not only college students but also to any individual who just wants to have a better understanding of how our nation works. I would also love to see this be part of high school curriculums to prepare our children for responsible citizenship.
on February 17, 2017
Shipped quickly and looked brand new!
on January 26, 2017
Decent read, used for Gov 101
on November 30, 2013
Although not a book I would CHOOSE to purchase it was required for the class I was taking, and I found it to be very informative and useful. It was easy to read and understand, and it provided the information I needed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2015
Text book for college class. Helps you to understand the political world much better.
on November 16, 2014
Very informative and insightful. Talks about many things Americans do not know about their own political system.
on January 29, 2015
Very well written with excellent insight into the workings of our government.
on August 24, 2013
The textbook is filled with understandable information and includes the Bill of Rights and the Constitution on the Appendixes. Very helpful.
on October 22, 2013
I found what I needed with assistace, I got the books very fast and veryv happy with the purchase. Will come back again
on June 19, 2015