Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 3, 2017
I brought this magazine because I enjoyed President Obama and the two terms he was blessed to served. LIFE did and excellent job collecting historical data on President Obama.
on May 27, 2015
This book is terrific, I love the colorful pictures, and it was a joy to read, I go back over it again and again. You will not be disappointed.
on March 29, 2017
I love, love, love the book. If you have anymore exactly like this one please let me know.

Sharlan
on February 16, 2017
I adore everything Obama and everything about the Obama Family. The books chronicling the first African American Commander and Chief of our Great Nation and our first African American First Family will grace my living room table forever as a remind "Yes We Can" and how "Great" America already is and will continue to be.
on March 6, 2017
Another great book about my hero.
on May 13, 2017
enjoyable
on December 13, 2016
Great book for any President Obama supporter to have for your coffee table.
on July 31, 2016
Would have batted a hundred if it came with a dust jacket and full disclosure of condition.
on August 18, 2015
purchased for my mother-in-law.. Honestly she loves Obama so much it could've been a pop-up book and she would've loved it...So 5 star because she loved it.
on February 25, 2017
I have not read this yet since my wife is presently reading it. However, I can say the photo's are excellent.