BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2016
A timeless family show. I grew up watching the reruns, and now he can too. My nine year old African-American son loves to watch this with me in the evenings. Though Mayberry is a kind of mono-culture, my son has never mentioned it. The moral principles and the methods for living them out (with appropriate consequences for both good and evil acts and words) are intact, and my son's character grows as he considers these; I hear him mention the examples from the show throughout our days. Cannot recommend this highly enough for families to watch together. SIX stars!!
on July 28, 2016
All the Seasons and series of the Andy Griffith Show are Classics!. I grew up watching these as a kid and the classic comedy doesn't get any better than this!
on April 20, 2016
Great show. The cast was superb. This show has always been a favorite of mine. I miss family shows. This show was an mix of comedy and life lessons, that is worth watching, Some say classic TV is outdated and not intellectual. Today shows are full of sex and violence, I doubt either is intelligent TV, I think that is bad television. Andy Griffith and others like it are wholesome and innocent. Something we should see more of today.
on September 2, 2016
I have and will always love me some Andy! It's like family and a better time...I highly recommend it....
on April 14, 2017
A GREAT TV SHOW AND I WISH IT WAS LIKE IT NOW!
on January 31, 2016
The Andy Griffith show is an awesome, A+++ (!!!) show. It is wholesome entertainment for the entire family (everybody from children to grandparents) !!! The kids will learn good life lessons and like the funny characters and situations. The parents and grandparents will enjoy the humor and music, and recall the days when writers were hilarious without using profanity or perversion. And, Don Knotts will crack-up everybody.
on March 25, 2017
A gift to someone else
on August 10, 2015
Great programs for a look-back at life in America in the 1960's. The home-spun humor and laid-back life of Andy, his family, his friends, his guitar and singing, and all the inhabitants of Mayberry will bring smiles to your face. This entire series of 249 episodes is just plain fun to watch over and over again. Color programming was introduced in Season 6 (if you want to see Opie's red hair), so Season 5 is the last of the great black and white programs.
on November 29, 2013
As an avid AGS rerun watcher, I was very excited to see this set available. I purchase the sets for the entire first 5 seasons, the ones in B and W. Once Don Knotts left the show and went to the color format, the story lines (except for a few) and the new characters (like Warren) really helped to tank the show for true for true fans. They don't get any better...all the episodes are her in their original lengths. Picture and sound quality are very good; no disappointments here. Worth every penny.
on January 18, 2017