Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

94%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on January 20, 2015
This is one of my favourite cartoons of all time, full stop. It went off the air in 2001, but I still quote it to this day. Treat yourself to a good time, relax with Dag and Norb.
on June 17, 2013
This was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. I was so excited when I found out they were coming out on DVD. Re-watching them now... I wasn't disappointed!
on February 1, 2016
Perfect!!
on November 21, 2012
Angry Beavers is arguably the greatest cartoon ever drawn. This collection includes the episode "Euro Beavers", a classic. You have not lived until you see Norb brooding on the ceiling.
on February 14, 2013
This has to be my all time favorite Nickelodeon shows. Gotta love the beavers. If you haven't seen this show you need to it is hilarious.
on April 27, 2013
Ordered seasons 1-4 for my son and watched some with him. Forgot how funny this series was-dialogue still right on.
on June 9, 2014
Good carton series for most ages they do say stupid but that's the worse thing they say, love this show
on July 2, 2015
Thank you.
on July 14, 2013
Who doesnt love the angry beavers! They were one of the only things I lived for back when I was young to see dagg and norb always arguing and going wild this series is great.
on December 2, 2013
I bought this for my teenager, but the whole family finds bits of it to laugh at. We have the previous seasons and enjoy them as well.