Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on April 16, 2015
This is the pristine jewel. THIS WHERE YOU MUST START. I have studied all the greats; Tom Hopkins, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robins, Eric Worre, author of Go Pro, and all the rest...etc. But this work by Jim Rohn is the glue that binds all of them together. It makes the great knowledge greater. Jim Rohn will help you get more out of everything! Everything you have ever studied or done; and everything you will study or do. Thank you to all who have shared any information or teaching, and reviews; it is ultimately because of your efforts and contributions that we have such an abundance and wealth of information, strategies, and techniques available to help so many people realize their potential unlike ever before...verified purchased...
on December 31, 2011
Although Jim Rohn never considered himself a motivational speaker, he managed to outdo them all with "The Art of Exceptional Living." Rohn humbly shares his experiences from unfulfilled early adulthood to a life of happiness and success. The CD set is a fairly short listen overall - less than 3 hours (compare this with Tony Robbins' Personal Power, which runs in the 20 hour range), and Rohn's style makes it an easy listen.

One note on this: this CD set is essentially "7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness" in audiobook form, so unless you want both forms, just get one or the other.
on September 18, 2014
Jim Rohn is atop my list of preferred speakers, I listen to every CD and read all the books I can. I keep copies of these CD's in all of my cars so I can start and end my days on positive notes instead of hearing nothing but negative in mainstream media. It works, the more positive you keep putting in, the more positive that comes out.
on August 24, 2014
Awesome! This is the 6 disc series that you may have owned back in the day (the other version that's for sale is abridged). I love Rohn, and this book is a masterpiece.

I emailed her a question about the product, and she responded promptly, accurately, and friendly.
on December 28, 2015
This presentation of Jim Rohn's "The Art of Exceptional Living" provides valuable insight to what one must do to get the most out of their life.. I enjoyed this thoroughly and have listen to it off and on for over 20 years. This is the fourth copy I have gotten. I keep passing them on to my friends and co-workers.
The work is a compilation of presentations in front of an audience as well as some stage recordings to help pull all the elements together. I only wish that I had had the opportunity to hear this live!
on October 12, 2016
Great buisness and life advice! Get your own Philosophy!!! "LEARN TO PLANT IN THE SPRING, OR BEG IN THE FALL". (Rohn).
on March 4, 2013
Great snippets. Jim puts things in ways that I can relate too. wish it was longer! Doesn't play all the way through in the car for some reason but works everywhere else. Great price to give as a gift too. Wish someone had introduced me to these kind of tapes when I was a teen. This is going right into my daily regiment of learning. His singsong voice resonates in the memory banks.
on November 1, 2015
Simply put....ANYTHING Jim Rohn writes is a MUST READ....if you want to easily understand what it takes to make money and live a full life and he does it with being very real and funny without even trying to be which endears you to him even more.
on July 18, 2014
This was my first Jim Rohn Experience, and just WOW! Yes, he sings his words like a Southern Baptist Preacher, but his thoughts are clear & deep. He provides a crystal clear Blue Print for living a successful life. Example: Rohn says "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Among other ideas, he focuses on the principal of developing a bias for action. Rohn says: "Either plant in the spring, or beg in the fall". The Concepts are easy to grasp, and Rohn argues that they are critical to being successful. After listening to the CD 3 times, I absolutely agree. Quick and entertaining, I highly recommend this CD.
on January 15, 2014
This CD set of 2 audios is great to listen to over and over while traveling, exercising or working around the house. Jim punctuates his delivery with colorful stories, quotes and analogies that are fun to reflect on and adopt as your own. And, as always, the listener can't help but find something to improve on and change for the better.