Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 2, 2015
This set of Pixar postcards is very, very nice! Out of 100 postcards, no repeats. The cards themselves are made out of nice heavy card stock,... not cheap and flimsy. The pictures are great! There are a few that to me are just 'meh' but I would say out of 100 there are only 5 or 6 pictures I thought were so-so, the rest I love! It will be hard to send some of these out!

For the Pixar collectors, this is a nice set and they arrive in a really cute storage box. The box I received had a slight dent on one side, but for the most part it looks pretty good. I love Pixar movies and these postcards are really cute, happy with my purchase! :)
on July 30, 2017
LOVE LOVE LOVE these postcards. Bought them to send to daughter as she is away at college. She enjoys the fun quick notes she gets in the mailbox now. Postcards are study and drawings are great. Have some great scenes from some of Pixar's best movies.
on January 3, 2017
I got these to use for corresponding with our 5 year old grandson. He lives on the west coast of Florida and we live on the east coast. We write a letter and enclosed a self addressed stamped postcard from the amazing collection in the box. Then, his parents help him read the letter and write us a post card. It was the easiest for them and we want to let him know we miss him. I also remember how much I used to love snail mail and pen pals. Hopefully, we will be able to maintain his interest, or capture it. The postcards are helpful because they are geared to his age.
on November 23, 2016
These postcards are beautiful! The artwork of Pixar has always appealed to me and these cards are printed in the same bold colors as the films.

One of my favorite things about these postcards is that they are printed on a heavier cardstock than most postcards I've bought before. I'm confident that mailing them won't result in bent, folded, or otherwise destroyed results, meaning that my card-and message-will be more likely to reach their destination unharmed.
on August 31, 2016
These are really cool, unique post cards that are absolutely beautiful
on October 31, 2011
I bought two sets of these postcards, one to use and one to add to my collections.
These are very durable cards with lots of illustrations from Toy Story, some from CARS and the rest from other PIXAR movies. This is a great set to add to a collection from any of the PIXAR movies.
They are also fun to send to people as postcards.
And the box they are in is also very collectible, or use it to store small items.
The PIXAR illustrations on it are delightful.
on September 27, 2012
It's a decent value, 100 sturdy postcards for around $13. These are not printed on cheap paper like most post cards. Seriously, it's as if they knew that to get a person to spend $13 on postcards, they better be able to handle some actual wear and tear. They come in a nice looking box, loose.
If you're looking for postcards to use in the mail, these are excellent. As I said before, they're printed on sturdy card stock. The images used are stills from the films or sketches of characters and scenes from the films during the planning stages, and a handful of pictures that look like they were drawn by children. Great stuff, honestly.
I purchased these to use as postcards, especially since it's kind of hard to find postcards out here. It can be done but the choices are slim. I like to send the occasional post card to my preschool students to encourage them to use the postal service and send along a little cheer (who doesn't like getting a postcard?), so I sought these out with that purpose.
I would recommend these for anyone who enjoys Pixar art, who wants to collect these for just looking at and/or wants to have a supply of high quality postcards on hand.
on November 20, 2014
These are awesome. I bought them to put in my sons bedroom. He needed something on a large empty wall but I didn't like the idea of having frames on every wall space and I already had cool cartooney outer-space stick ons on two of them. I taped them directly on the wall 6 across and 5 down spaced about an inch apart. It doesn't match the theme of the rest of his room but they are fun and cute and look really cool the way I put them up. I have a whole box of extra so I mail them to my nephew who lives across the state every couple of weeks. They are a really great deal and you can glue them to blank card stock to make cards for other kids birthday parties.
on June 16, 2014
These came in the mail a couple days ago and my husband and I can't stop looking at them. We ordered this and the Volume II as well so that we could send postcards to our niece and nephew in Canada each week. I could not ask for a better selection, or more beautiful art. Some of the cards are straight from the movies, and some are artistic interpretations, sketches, or concept art. I am impressed also by the thickness and quality of the cards - they have a nice weighted feel to them (but won't cost more to mail). Can't say enough about these!
on October 3, 2016
These are so much fun! I bought them to use for postcrossing, but it will be hard to mail some of them, They are so cute. Now I have the other set on my wishlist. I will definitely be buying it at some point. And the price....fantastic!