Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on January 14, 2014
this is a great handbook to own, it will teach you the importance of how and when to fight your battles, but more importantly..how to pick the ones you want to fight. you will know the difference. and if you follow these simple guidelines, you will succeed.
on February 3, 2016
Not what i had expected at all. I had ordered it thinking that this was translated by Samuel B. Griffith and it is not. If you look inside the book, it says "Translated by Lionel Giles" Don't let the ad fool you.. Did return it and I will be definitely looking closer at this the next time i buy a book.
on March 27, 2014
When I first sought out this book I did so because it seems to be everywhere. Everyone seems to have either read it or knows someone very close who has. It is in several movies and television shows; the list goes on. So I told myself, "I need to read this just to see what it is," and when it arrived I was surprised.

The book is incredibly smaller than I would have ever predicted, but this is not to say it is void of content. It seems to me to have been written in such a way as to avoid any irrelevant information. Without quoting or divulging its 'secrets,' The Art of War is a unique tool for looking into the strategic mind of the past, and for improving/refining/solidifying your own theory.
on June 9, 2015
I thought there would be more to it. I mean it served it's purpose for what I was looking for, but I guess there was not any explanation or illustrations. It was more like a starter book for other books of this ilk. It will force the reader to think about each section read so I believe that could be a good thing.
on April 2, 2017
book is good, I guess I am just not into it like I tght I would be
on March 12, 2015
This is one of the book that we have to read before pass our page on this life,the deep of this teaching are way back hundred of years and still valid as the first time they were print on a book
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2017
Great
on January 4, 2017
Great! Thanks!
on May 6, 2014
An excellent read. The principles of this book apply to so many aspects of life. It is not a long book. In fact, it is very short. That being said, you could read it in an hour or two, or you could chew on its words for an entire lifetime.
on August 20, 2015
I thought this was the whole real book no it's not it's just quotes. Bamboozled don't buy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse