Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 2, 2018
I got a lot out of this book. It is just not put together all that well. The repetitive narrative gets boring. Content is great.
on October 26, 2017
The very first time I have ever felt unconditional love...
(My 11 year old son, Nichol, and I were walking late at night and listening with dual headphones...)
Abraham (via Esther Hicks) signed off with this statement, "There is great love for you here." I actually FELT that love. Thank-you so very much Nichol and "Abraham."
on September 24, 2017
I enjoyed this book and it has lots of examples in it that are very helpful.
on October 1, 2017
Great book, very revealing that we are what our emotions tell us
on September 11, 2015
Found the book quite interesting. Couldn't put it down. Began to do an immediate parallel with my own life and found significant correlations.
on March 6, 2017
Very useful a definite Abraham/Hicks reference book to have on hand.
on June 21, 2017
Another powerful book relating the teachings of Abraham!
on June 25, 2017
Thank you!
on June 18, 2017
Loved it. My son almost. I downloaded this book right before I had to fly to Thailand- I live in the states. Not a coincidence. It helped me through the experience/contrast.
on August 21, 2017