Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2007
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you - Abraham, Jerry and Esther.

There are no words that I can express that would fully articulate the gratitude I feel for discovering the works of Abraham-Hicks teachings, which was first unveiled to me by way of the book and movie "The Secret". Their works have opened up a tightly closed flood gate unleashing the joyful freedom of the water that is just rushing through every part of my being. It is nice to be alive and well. Soon with a little practice and reconditioning it will be magnificent.

I believe their words and the powerful wisdom behind their words will place you on the path of self awareness, truth, and empowerment. It will have you looking from the inside-out versus the outside-in. It will rock your world and evolve your thinking in profound ways. For the first time in your life, after experiencing a bit of discomfort, maybe even some sadness about the unpleasant time wasted and strong negative emotion about yourself, you will feel extreme clarity - many ah-ha now I get it moments)- freedom within and peace of mind in the knowing and letting go of all that stuff that drags you down, down, down so you can begin a new chapter in the art of living, knowing, experiencing and receiving more of the good stuff you so badly want to bring into your life.

I would highly recommend this book to all that are struggling and grappling with emotional discord and haunted thoughts that keep them from living a healthy, fulfilling, rewarding, rich life. I do think you would get something wonderful and valuable out of this reading without any prior exposure to earlier Abraham-Hicks teachings; however I will acknowledge that it was very helpful for me to have some prior knowledge, a basic understanding and introduction, of their teachings before delving into this particular reading for me to truly comprehend and get the most out of the messages expressed in this book. Therefore, I would recommend reading at least one of their earlier works such as "Ask & It Is Given" and/or the "Law of Attraction" first. It will only enhance your appreciation of what you are receiving from "The Astonishing Power of Emotions".

Also, I would like to add that I have bought many self-healing, self-enhancement and professional clinical/research based books in the past in pursuit of my wanting to lead a better more purposeful life than what I was experiencing, but no other has spoke to me in a natural, fluid, commonsensical kind of way or has connected and renewed my spirit like the Abraham-Hicks books did and still do. Needless to say, all other books have been recycled and donated with the hope they will be of value to someone else, but for me the Abraham-Hicks Teachings are the rocket launchers that set me straight and in the direction I so desperately want to go. They gloriously sit in my home library just waiting to be referenced time and time again and shared with another if they so choose.

Unleash your power from within forever more - live in hope, joy and abundance!
on October 26, 2017
The very first time I have ever felt unconditional love...
(My 11 year old son, Nichol, and I were walking late at night and listening with dual headphones...)
Abraham (via Esther Hicks) signed off with this statement, "There is great love for you here." I actually FELT that love. Thank-you so very much Nichol and "Abraham."
on September 24, 2017
I enjoyed this book and it has lots of examples in it that are very helpful.
on October 1, 2017
Great book, very revealing that we are what our emotions tell us
on September 11, 2015
Found the book quite interesting. Couldn't put it down. Began to do an immediate parallel with my own life and found significant correlations.
on March 6, 2017
Very useful a definite Abraham/Hicks reference book to have on hand.
on June 21, 2017
Another powerful book relating the teachings of Abraham!
on June 25, 2017
Thank you!
on June 18, 2017
Loved it. My son almost. I downloaded this book right before I had to fly to Thailand- I live in the states. Not a coincidence. It helped me through the experience/contrast.
on August 21, 2017