Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Subscription Length: 1 year|Change
Price:$24.50+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on July 18, 2016
The Atlantic is still a fine magazine with good writing. But they're using a very small typeface that makes the magazine very hard to read.
on January 2, 2017
Absolutely can not beat the price I scored my subscription at and the articles, as always are well written and packed into this magazine. There is not a plethora of advertisements, which is refreshing.
on December 1, 2015
The Atlantic is one of the best monthly news magazines around. The writers are top-notch and the subject matter is always interesting. Back in the day, Rolling Stone had a reputation for cutting-edge investigative reporting (this was a long time ago). The Atlantic is like that Rolling Stone incarnation, grown up.
on April 20, 2016
One of the three best American magazines for investigative reporting. (It's up there with the New Yorker and Vanity Fair.) Top notch writing and insightful editing. Love it.
on August 15, 2016
This magazine is so full of information that I get excited when I see it in the mailbox. I like information but don't want to read 10 pages about a particular topic. This magazine gives you all kinds of information from around the world in various classifications. I used to get The New Yorker but the articles there went on and on. I'm not saying that they weren't well written; just saying that I don't need to know all the details about some things. I'd rather know a few things about everything than everything about a few things. That doesn't apply to work. :-)
on June 16, 2016
Excellent writing. Well researched stories.
on March 29, 2016
We had purchased the Atlantic from newsstands over the years and finally decided to subscribe.
We went through Amazon and the process was smooth and worked easily.
So now we are subscribers to a magazine that always offers good information and excellent writers.
No complaints only praise for a good product and easy subscribing process.
on January 16, 2016
I do like this rag. The articles are generally well written. Each issue bring to my attention at least one topic that is so interesting it spurns further research and study.
on March 2, 2016
it is one of the best Christmas gifts I gave my wife. It just keeps on giving with each issue.
on January 30, 2015
The most intelligent magazine around.