Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on April 9, 2015
Dear Betty
I have recently read all three of your books, and have just finished reading Tom Mills book The Soul's Remembrance. I had my own NDE many years ago when I was 19 in 1969. That experience changed my life. For thirty years I never told anyone about it. It was too personal of an experience and I was sure no one would believe me. Now it is comforting to hear other people's experiences. My time in heaven was very short but it left a permanent impression on me, a true life changer! The love and acceptance you feel in heaven is far beyond what words can describe.
Growing up in my family there was no love only bickering, anger and fear. As grownups, my sister and I both feel like survivors. There were times when I was a young child I had to stay hidden under the porch, or would run to my hiding place in the woods in fear of our father. My NDE let me experience a truly safe place and a place of pure and total love. Thank you for writing about your experience in heaven and reminding us of the love that God our father and Jesus Christ has for all of us.
on November 18, 2016
Betty Eadie calms me. The constant reminder that all we need to do is to love one another helps me relax and feel more content. Her message makes me feel warm. She takes the reader on a wonderful adventure. Lots to dig into also. Great value and impressionl.
on December 10, 2015
This beautiful and powerful book will fill you with such uplifting joy and true confidence in God. As Christmas draws near it is a great opportunity to give yourself and others a powerful reminder of what matters in life. I love this book. I sincerely thank you Betty Eadie for writing it. I highly recommend that you give yourself or someone you love the gift of this book!
on August 23, 2015
Information that was just too good to read only once. I loved hearing of your experience and you have shared more than most on what you learned and how you have tried to apply it. We all need to wake up to what this journey we call life is really all about. Thank you.
on March 30, 2017
Bought after I had read the book that flew from the library shelf at me. Great the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and every other time I've read it.
on March 20, 2015
Yet another fine book for those of us on a spiritual quest through life. I continue to be amazed at the spiritual truth that emanates from this lovely lady. Just when I think that she cannot top her previous books... she does! This is a book that one can keep on their favorites shelf and read again and again. If we do that, we will find things that we may have missed the first time or two reading it.
on January 31, 2017
A great book but read embraced by the light first to fully understand this book, very interesting. So glad Bette shared her experience to the world. This book and her first book helps a person understand what people go through and you feel better if you have lost someone after you read it.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this book years ago and loved it then. I've shared it with family recently and with my parents both in retirement centers, it helps me prepare myself with the inevitable and be at peace. I have now bought The Ripple Effect, The Awakening Heart andEmbraced By The Light Prayers and Devotional to read daily.
on February 25, 2014
We just lost our son and have been searching for insight into what heaven is like. Thank God for our faith which has sustained us and I thank God for Betty Eadie. Her perspective on God and religion was very refreshing, we are all one on this earth and I believe there is only one God in heaven.
on October 21, 2013
Highly recommend all three books by Betty Eadie. Helped me get through the loss of my son , which was unexpected. I book all three books by her for all three of my grandchildren, whose father they lost to help them get through the grieving. These books where extremely moving and I felt the spirit of the Lord talking to me through these books.