Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 199 reviews
on December 8, 2011
Let me just start off by saying, The Awakening of Le'Andria Johnson is an excellent CD to listen to everyday! I thank God for this anointed vessel that God has chosen to use to bless his people through inspirational songs. This particular CD is planted in my CD player in my car, and I honestly never get tired of listening to it. At times I find myself crying and praising the God at the same time! I will take Quality over Quantity any day of the year. This CD deserves no less than five stars!!!!! I've purchase this CD, from Amazon.Com,and I have NOT been disappointed. This CD is definitely worth purchasing and most worthy of your listening EAR!!!!!
on January 26, 2012
I really enjoy this CD. Though the Sunday's Best songs took me by surprise, I understand that it was placed on here to show growth. My have she grown!

Ms. Johnson is anointed and called by God. She can evoke the presences of God in any situation. "Jesus", one of the songs on the CD, just takes you there. "Cast The First Stone", people need to be reminded that we all live in glass houses. We have a past. If we can be forgiven, we can forgive others. "Make Him Like You", the best, especially for singles or those who have exited out of bad relationships. This the song for you!

All of the songs are wonderful.
on September 8, 2011
I love Le'Andria's voice and I was so excited for her album release. With that being said, I like many others, was disappointed at the fact that there are only seven songs, and two of the seven are from Sunday's Best.

The album does have an R&B sound to it, which I don't mind but I would have liked something more softer to showcase her awesome voice.

On a few songs, the music production was just off, and low quality. This album feels rushed. Hopefully her next one will have more of her input.
on January 27, 2017
All I can say is Le"Andria Johnson's voice is awesome. This is one cd that I never get tired of listening to. It's always my go to cd. Get it and you'll see why.
on September 5, 2012
Every time this young lady opens her heart to sing, it blesses me. I'm so glad she is letting God use her for the ministry of music/song. When you hear her you can sense the Spirit of the Lord; thank God for her and all of her wonderful music. Everyone, let's continue to support Miss Le'Andria Johnson; she is already one of the "All-TIME GREATS" in my book :)

May all grace abound towards this young lady's ministry always having all sufficiency in all things for an abundance for every good work. AMEN.
on January 18, 2012
Thought the CD would have been better than it was, it wasn't. My impression of what the producers did to this woman in her first CD was terrible. Now people might not purchase any thing else from her because they did not wait to find the right material for her to sing. LeAndria, use your God given gift to glorify God and don't let people stop you from praising because that is what you are suppose to do. Everything else is beneath you.
on December 17, 2013
I met Le'Andria and I absolutely love her. I love all of her music. She is truly a gifted minister!
on May 22, 2013
....I like it!

"He without sin, cast the first stone."

John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

How did a group of men, catch a woman in the middle of committing adultery in the first place?

Even if the lady did make a mistake, why weren't the men questioned at all?
on December 20, 2011
I bought the Cd because I really enjoyed the ministry of Ms. Johnson on Sunday's Best and I still do. I was a little disappointed at the fact that two of the songs were song melodies taken from Sunday's Best and it seemed like it was a rushed production. I will continue to support but I really hope that Ms. Johnson and her managing staff will release an album that will exhibit her true ability to sing and minister in song.

Respectfully Submitted
on February 17, 2016
I do remember purchasing this for my wife and she gets great joy from listening and singing
with LE'ANDRIA so yes very inspirational peace of mind rendering CD