Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on March 30, 2014
For the money this thing is great! Audiophiles should STFU, this is a cheap solution that works well. Be carful when inserting the power cord and you'll be fine. Put it on the floor and it sounds good. Not like a Bose system, but really good for the price. This could easily be double the price. Perfect for an office, garage, bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom. I like it a lot, and at the price, I will probably buy another. Gamble the 20+ bucks! it's worth it.
on December 25, 2013
Very good value for the money, good sound for it's size but does start to distort at full volume, Great for small office, or public places where you don't want to be intrusive towards others. Great stocking stuffer or just as a very nice inexpensive gift.
on March 7, 2014
Love this little unit. It was easy to pair and has great sound. It also keeps playing while its charging!
on January 27, 2014
I'm enjoying my Brick speaker quite a lot. It has a nice long battery life and puts out good quality sound. I wish it had a slightly higher top end volume but that's a minor complaint for a speaker of this size. The link cable it came with also seems to be of good quality because I don't get any static interference, even when I'm using my phone as the audio player like I have had happen with cheaper materials.
on October 4, 2013
I am a little surprised to read some of the negative reviews about this speaker. I have not experienced any of the issues others are describing. This is my second BT speaker purchase. I bought a similarly price speaker that got great reviews. MY GF liked it so much I let her take it over. However, I like this one better. It gets plenty loud for its size. While you would never mistake it for a 12" powered sub woofer, it will actually reproduce frequencies much lower than expected, and lower than my other similar speaker. Pairing was easy and bluetooth range is better than my other speaker. The controls can be a little cumbersome. A short tap on the + or - key will move to the next or previous song. You have to hold down the keys for volume control. I prefer to leave the volume at max and control the volume with my phone. One reviewer stated the top of the speaker was scratched. It does appear so at first however this is the removable protective film. So far no issues, I am happy with the purchase, a lot of fun for the money.

Update- After 6+ months of (not heavy) use the mini USB jack has detached from the speaker housing. So basically the jack has now dropped inside the unit and you cannot connect to it to charge the unit. It was not charged that often or used heavily so this is a bad surprise. Without charging it's basically useless. I may try to take it apart and see if it's fixable but I am disappointed with this speaker.
on December 17, 2013
Great sound, easy to set up, great working distance. This is one of the best bluetooth speakers I have tried. Smaller than most. 2" tall, 2 3/8" wide, 4 3/4" long. Very light weight. Really good sound. It does have a microphone so that you can use it to answer calls. I use it with my iPhone 4s and the set up was really quick and easy. It does have a strange sounding voice confirming you are connected, unlike others which only make a sound. The working distance of this thing is amazing. I can connect, walk outside and still hear the music playing in the house. Others loose their connectivity after a few feet. This one stays connected. Battery life is good, 10-12 hours so far. Relatively quick recharge. I wish it had a 110v adapter so that I don't have to plug it into my usb port every time.
My one complaint; the one I ordered looks like it was a return or refurbished item. The packaging looked new, sealed in plastic, but the top of the speaker has scratches and a couple of dents. It looks used. Have not gotten a clear answer from Amazon on whether they will replace it or simply refund my money. Wanted to buy some of these for gifts, but not if they are all going to look used out of the box. Still waiting on customer service on whether I return it and possibly update my review.
UPDATE: Within an hour of posting this review I received a phone call from Charles with Madison Avenue telling me that they have a small problem with the plastic protective film on top of the speaker. The film is flush with the edge and nearly impossible to see. So I used a knife point and was able to lift and remove the protective film. Problem solved! The film had all the scratches on it and the speaker now looks like new. Kudos to Charles for demonstrating escellent customer service. The speaker and the company are both highly recommended.
on April 18, 2014
This is a good little speaker, sounds great, battery last a long time. I would probably gift it or tell someone about it as a inexpensive speaker for you home or office. I like that I can turn off the speaker and save the battery when not in use so I don't have to keep it plugged in all the time.
I only have two issues.
I notice if I walk out of range and back sometimes the connection gets jumbled and the music "skips". I have to turn off the speaker and turn it back on to get a solid connection again. Not all the time but maybe 50/50
That brings me to the other thing. The nice annoying lady that speaks to you. I use it in my crowded office. When I turn it on the voice is very loud and she announces EVERYTHING for the whole world to hear. Turn it on there the is, blue tooth ready to connect there she is, blue tooth connected there she is, blue tooth disconnected there the is. Ok I get it already. With I could turn her off. I am sure they paid her well to put here voice on there and I am all about supporting the economy but dang.
on September 24, 2013
The price was only 20 bucks on sale so I thought I'd give it a shot. It arrived very quickly and seemed to be solidly built. It connected to my phone quite easily and sounded decent for its size. I thought this was definitely a steal until I tried to charge it. It would not accept the micro USB cable. I then looked into the port and saw a loose piece of metal. The housing for the cable came off so I couldn't charge the unit. I thought it was worth an exchange because it sounded decent but Amazon would not replace it since they did not sell it directly. It is now 30 bucks and I'm not paying an extra 10 bucks for faulty merchandise. I'll just return it and spend a little more money for some other speakers. Maybe mine was a fluke for being broken but it seems I won't be finding out. I guess you really do get what you pay for.

Also when it announced if it was connected or Bluetooth was on it said it in what sounded like a Chinese accent. I thought that was funny.
on May 30, 2014
I didnt know something so small can be so powerful and fill my room with music. But this does and for a lot cheaper than a bose device for $200. While a friend of mine has this in the office (bose) i think this competes in loudness and clarity. Obviously bose has more power and more clarity. But not magnitudes larger, this sounds great.
on June 20, 2014
I use this with my Galaxy Tab II. It paired and connected automatically with no problem. The is very good for such a small speaker. It's quite heavy for its size so I guess it has large speaker magnets which is where it gets its good sound. I don't use it a lot so have not had to recharge it yet. Great accessory for my tab.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.