Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2015
The content is good but the quality of the impresion is too bad. The paper and the final cut is very rough so the book looks lees Interesting
review image
on February 23, 2010
This book will assist anyone with problems. Especially if that problem is going around in circles in your mind. If you are willing to get a pencil in your hand and follow Dans ideas an invisible solution will become visible.
This book provided more than I expected.
on December 2, 2008
When I bought this book I thought it was going to be enlightening. Instead I found this book to be very dry and very boring.

The tone and pace of the book is all wrong. The explanations are too drawn out. I believe 20-30% of the book could be culled out and it would not lose any of its value.

In the end the biggest problem is how hard it is to take something away from this book. I want to feel like I learned something and I don't feel that way with this book.
on July 9, 2010
I bought the book, thinking that I'll get some guidelines on how to use drawings to help understand complex problems, or a) I don't understand the book or b)the book fails to do that....

dm
on June 1, 2008
If enough people read and use this book I have hope that 100 slide PowerPoint decks will be a thing of the past.
on March 6, 2014
I was very impressed with this book because i don't care for self-helps very much. Many of the concepts in the beginning are somewhat trivial, the book builds into an incredibly useful "swiss army knife" of communication tools.
on February 4, 2011
I heard the author interviewed, and have not been disappointed by the book. Not viewing myself as a visual person, it really has expanded my avenues for communication in business presentations.
on January 17, 2016
I'm still working on this one. It's a easy read, I understand what he's teaching, but how he's getting there is a bit hard to follow.
on March 8, 2014
Required reading for sales training. Pretty good book. If you are in the business world and in the sales and or Marketing game, give this one a look.
on June 13, 2013
I'm happy. I got it early! Thank you for your dependability. I would use you again in a second. I am enjoying the book tremendously.