Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on June 29, 2014
It's too bad that I can't vote less than one star. My local newspaper is better than this rag. It's more like a newsletter. You could tell its been going down the tubes when the photos kept getting bigger and bigger. The ads now take up a full page.
The kindle version is really lame it's not worth 10 bucks a month.

It's a shame, it used to be good newspaper. I've had the trial subscription for a couple of days and I am going to cancel it before I have to start paying for it.

Get the WashintonPost for real news.
on April 26, 2013
Almost all major kindle papers cost less than a buck so why is the Baltimore Sun two dollars per copy?

The Washington Post, NY Times, LA Times, Chicago Tribune and others are all about half the price so why buy the Baltimore Sun?

I enjoy following the O's and Ravens occasionally but not at two bucks per copy and not when a lot of the content is free on the web.
on February 20, 2015
The Baltimore Sun is fine but I cannot get it on my Fire Tablet. I have to go to my desktop PC to view.
on July 5, 2015
thank you for the update in Baltimore Sun Civil rights information
on October 30, 2013
enjoyed it, but single issue is too high compared to others, like washington post. Love the ease of downloading from amazon. wish we could download the day befores issues also
on September 24, 2014
Where else would you go for all the news that is fit to print on the Ravens and Orioles?
on January 26, 2013
My home delivery service was so bad that I switched to kindle version. It seems to be true to the print version, but no movie listings, death notices, comics or political cartoons.
on January 8, 2013
Good coverage of local area. Charging $2.00 per read online is somewhat over the top! Also, their coverage of local sports is quite good.
on August 10, 2012
When I was a child I felt pride that our local paper was read by presidents. You could read part of the paper at breakfast and still have other articles and sections to read later in the day. Today, I can read The Sun in about 20 minutes. What is worse, I just went to buy the Kindle edition and learned they are charging $2.00 for the electronic version. The Sun has set!
on December 9, 2012
The reading is good but it won't go to my newspaper collection on my kindle. I'm very disappointed in this and wish it could be fix so I can download more newspapers. I will not purchase anymore newspapers until this is fix.