Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on July 17, 2017
gave this to our first great grandchild for her 1st birthday... she was thrilled
on September 4, 2017
Great book, always a family favorite!
on July 4, 2017
Another good one.
on May 23, 2014
My daughter loves this book....and my husband and I enjoy reading it to her.

What makes it doubly special is that I first read this book about two decades ago and it's still as funny and engaging as ever!
on March 9, 2015
Favorite childhood book. I purchased for my children to love as well and they do!
on January 2, 2017
Don't let the cover fool you. This is an ORIGINAL Berenstain Bears book, with only one kid bear, before sister came along. Old school art, too. Loved this book as a kid, now my kids can enjoy it too.
on August 15, 2017
Kid favorite, nice rhymes.
on May 18, 2016
One of the best classic preschool children's books. Kids love the silly things that keep happening as Papa Bear tries to find the "perfect picnic spot!" Will he ever find it? What is going to happen?
on February 27, 2017
My son loves all the Berenstain Bears, and this is another great book for his collection. This story is easy to read and fun!
on March 12, 2014
HILARIOUS to kids. This was a book I read at my Grandma's house when I was a little girl. LOVED it then and love it now. One of my favorites for my kids collection.