Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Beautiful Creatures Paperback Set: Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on March 11, 2012
This series was just fantastic. The first one left me wanting more, the second one had an ending that confused me and made me want to read the third book to find out what the hell was going on. And as for the third book..... WOW!!!! TALK ABOUT A CLIFFHANGER!!! Needless to say, this was an amazing series for any age group and gender.
on January 23, 2013
I was a little worried about reading young adult books as an adult, I thought they might feel a little juvenile to me but this was not the case for these books. They kept me interested and looking forward to the next book. I recommend them to all ages.
on November 26, 2014
Terrible series about whiny, unlikable teenagers in contrived situations. When the movie is better and makes more sense than the book, you know it's bad. I actually read the entire series (since I bought it), hoping beyond hope it would get better. It didn't. Don't waste your money. No where near the quality of Harry Potter or Hunger Games. You'd be better off reading the Divergent or Twilight series than this drivel.
on January 12, 2013
I have recently become a huge fan of the Caster Chronicles Series. I was able to get a friend to lend me the first book in the series, but had a huge problem finding the rest of them. None of the stores in the area carried the series, not even B&N. As any book reader knows, it is very frustrating to not have the next book in your hand when your ready. Thankfully, Amazon came to the rescue. Though shipping took a little longer than I would have generally liked (nearly 9 days), it was well worth it. For only around twenty dollars, I was able to receive this beautiful box set. Honestly, I have ordered boxed sets before, but this one takes the cake. It may just be a cardboard box, but it is "Beautiful". They put a whole lot of work into this set. All three books fit perfectly into the box and all books, along with the box are beautiful decorated with writings and designs. Again, one of the best sets I have bought. And the book series cannot be beat. I highly suggest this set for anyone wanting to get their feet wet with the Caster Chronicles!
on December 27, 2013
Very surprised how long it takes for nothing to ever happen. This probably could have been one excellent book, but got dragged out to four. Oh wait, she is still writing more. Each book should gave been 3 chapters. Simply too much description of nothing happening. Trying to create sequels to a movie? Good concept destroyed by lackluster, emotionless writing with characters that don't evolve or grab you.
on June 30, 2013
While I did read the whole series, I never ever really fell in love with it for some reason. I will see the movies if they make more and possibly would read further adventures if other books came out. However, I have already sold this back to half price books, which for someone who loves to read favorite books over and over again, is really telling you a lot.

So basically if you need a new series to read this is acceptable but I would recommend getting them from the library.
on March 6, 2013
I bought this book for our 12yo. My wife decided to read it before letting him read it. She basically felt the story was good but some of the subject matter may be inappropriate for younger readers. The story line involves high school aged characters with some romantic episodes. These episodes don't go into details but are suggestive. If you have a less mature pre-teen or early teen you may want to hold off on letting them read this one.
on December 17, 2013
I'm so excited I found Beautiful Creatures book set! My daughter LOVES this series and could not find an available copy in the local library. My daughter has me so excited I will read the series, too. The price was fair and the books arrived super quick.
on August 23, 2013
When considering this series, I was discouraged by several reviews stating that the books were "filled with cliched characters and plot holes". I disregarded these comments and read the series. I became too attached to the characters and began to relate to them. This series definitely evokes the senses.
on July 20, 2013
The overall story is interesting which is why I gave it 2 stars. Unfortunately the text is far too descriptive causing the story to progress slowly, resulting in boredom. My niece agreed with this analysis too. In fact she didn't even read the 3rd book and only read the end of the 4th book to find out what happened to the main caricatures. She NEVER jumps ahead in books as she enjoys progressing with the story as it unfolds. If you like fast moving books don't buy this series. You will be disappointed.