Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 171 reviews
on June 2, 2016
Great read regarding the psychological profiles of people and investments. I recommend to anyone in the financial services business who is on the front lines meeting with clients. However, like a lot of financial services related books, take the information with a grain of salt as a lot of the writer's opinion are visible throughout the book.
on May 6, 2017
There is a lot of good advice throughout this book, however some of the graphics got old. A few were so overly simplistic that they didn't even make sense.
on April 2, 2017
I first learned about the author with his articles in the NYT. His approach is reminding us that someone telling us what we already know is beneficial and actionable (as opposed to common sense just floating around between our ears).
on April 30, 2017
Great book and basically frames common sense, which may not seem so common at first glance.
on February 15, 2017
It's a really easy and entertaining read. I like the author's insights and the different perspectives he puts on everyday behaviors around money and the "stuff" we accumulate in the pursuit of acceptance and happiness

Jmc.
on October 22, 2014
Great little book. Simple but powerful investing guidance in very easy to understand terms. I'm a retired CPA with over 35 years of investing experience and I found the book insightful and thought-provoking. Yet, it's not a difficult read. I plan on buying copies as gifts for my college-age niece & nephew.
on July 18, 2017
Very enjoyable read; simple without being simplistic.
on January 6, 2015
I worked as a trader for 19 years and on sales for 7 more. Funny to remember the mistakes we all did throughout time giving in to passions and fears. This book was a fun reminder to look for the longer term objective each one of us has.
on May 4, 2013
I have literally read hundreds of books about investing over the years. I stumbled along and learned the lessons in this book through trial and error. (Expensive) The Venn diagrams in this book make the investing principles crystal clear.
I started with nothing and today I'm financially independent.
Carl Richards puts the focus precisely where it should be; beginning by determining what is really important to you in life as the foundation of your investment plan.
on November 28, 2016
Things to think about on how to approach the concept of personal finance but no tactical information. Easy read about 2 hours.