Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2013
I own several Oceanhouse Media apps, and I cannot say enough good things about them. My two and four year old boys stay very captivated by these interactive stories.
on May 13, 2014
My little one loves the stories of bathtime and her favorite book characters.She was very pleased with the book and that she could read this all by herself.
on May 21, 2014
I didn't hear any complaints and there doesn't seem to be anything inappropriate in it. My 10 year old would have loved to tell me if there was.
on April 20, 2015
Love these books
on December 9, 2011
An excellent addition to add to any preschools reading and learning kit. This includes 3 options of reading. Read to me, Read it to myself or Autoplay. It also allows the child to interact with the story by tapping the tablet screen for more details about the characters and items on the screen.
on December 8, 2011
I got this app to let my 2 1/2 year old son hear a story. I was amazed to find it will read to him, allow me to read to him and just let him explore in the Berenstain world. He touches various pictures throughout the story and it tells him what the items are and shows him the word for that item. It has allowed him to explorer and laugh with the Berenstain Bears in a whole new way!
on December 7, 2011
I loved these books as a child, and now my child can enjoy them too! He loves to read this every night before bed.
on December 9, 2011
I got this book on sale for my android phone and last night my daughter was loving the story. I am sure that now it will be an addition to her before bed stories. What makes this more fun is that my daughter can press the pictures within the book and it gives her the names and pronunciation of the words is clear for a preschooler learning to read and recognized words.
on January 16, 2013
we love these oceanhouse media berenstain bear apps! they are great for teaching kid to read. they are also wonderful for bedtime after you put the kids to bed and they still want to hear stories.
on December 20, 2011
So far I've enjoyed all of Oceanhouse Media's book apps. This was my first. My 2 year old wants to read it every night. I love that the interactivity doesn't detract from the story. I think the full price is a bit high.