BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 7, 2016
Some typos.
on July 19, 2013
I love these storybook apps. My 15 month old loves interacting with the book. Berenstain Bears is a great series.
on January 22, 2013
> This app is very attractively priced. Six books for $6 puts it at a buck a book, which is great.
> These are classic children's books that I grew up with; cute, endearing, and nicely drawn.
> The reader is good, and there are some nice options for interaction (not a ton, but a few very cute ones).
> The stories are delightfully subversive. I mean, it's still the Berenstain Bears, but there's a great element of slyness that I love.
on December 17, 2013
How great is it to get 5 books for around $1 a piece instead of buy one at a time! My little boy loves them so much!
on July 12, 2012
my 4 year old loves the twists on his favorite classic stories. brother and sister make commentaries on the stories as they are read by their sitter which adds to the fun. as always, I love that OM books highlight the words as they are read. OM books are our favorites!

p.s. OM you should do the skippy John Jones books!
on April 3, 2014
Enjoyable and understandable lessons from a classic storybook family. The enjoyable context of the words is sometimes seems a little awkward, would otherwise be 5 stars for the storylines that have lost no relevance in the last 30 years! Great to see my children enjoy the same stories I love from my childhood.
on May 28, 2013
My daughter is interested in reading but isn't quite ready, so the Read to Me option is perfect. She's starting to recognize some of the words as they are highlighted while the book reads. Considering you get multiple books for one low price, this absolutely fills the bill.
on August 10, 2013
My 5 year old daughter loves this app. She will sit down and listen to each story several times a week. It is a good deal for the price, especially if you love Berenstain Bears like we do!
on May 2, 2013
This is a great collection for small children. My son loves the show and loves books about them. These are storys kids like to hear but the main caracters are bears instead.
on February 28, 2014
My son loved this. He is almost 3 and likes that he can manipulate it himself on the kindle. The little critter series is a favorite as well.