Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 22, 2013
My children love this book. They like the story, and I like that they can push the words to learn what they are. Also, I enjoy that my daughter, who is five, can choose to try to read it to herself or she can have it read to her. I highly recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2012
I love that it is real cheap. it is so nice that either you can read it by yourself or that it can read it to you!
4 people found this helpful
on October 31, 2012
This is great book for kids, they emphasize spelling and it is fun for kids. My 5 year old has really enjoyed this book. Some of the berenstain bears books on Amazon Kindle are religious ones, but this one is not. Good book for kids.
on October 7, 2013
I read the non e-book version of this book, and it is a great book, but the interactive version is even better because I get to hear the words, and I also get to learn a lot of words (new and old), and hearing the words increases my vocabulary!
on March 21, 2014
Cute story but too much for such a short story. Low rating b/c too short a story for $4.00. ####.
on December 7, 2014
great book, my son enjoys it a lot. Not only can it read to him but anytime he clicks on an object on the page, it tells him what it is.