Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 472 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 570 reviews
VINE VOICEon June 9, 2013
I don't know why it took me so long to discover what almost everyone else seems to already know about Bocelli ---- he is the most amazing pop-opera singer I've ever heard! I never thought I liked opera until I listened to him sing "The Prayer" with Heather Headley on YouTube a short while ago. I have been in love ever since; not with opera per se, but with the magically gifted soul-touching heartfelt voice of Andrea Bocelli. He is also as pleasant to watch sing as it is to hear him sing! Even when I don't understand a word he's singing because I don't know Italian, the music moves me. I printed lyrics to many of the songs on this CD so I can learn them and sing along with him because the music is so beautiful and I love to sing. I love the message in a lot of his music as well, such as in "Besame Mucho", "Vivere", "The Prayer", and especially "Because We Believe." If I had to pick two favorites for lyrics, music and melody they would be "Besame Mucho" and "Because We Believe." "Vivere" is a favorite for the musical delivery and the message to "dare to live" life to the fullest. The whole CD and Andrea Bocelli in general blows me away.
on July 11, 2016
We really enjoy Bocelli's music & have many of this albums. We take our own music on our trips to Italy so we can sit on our patio with a glass of wine listening to Bocelli Italy looking out over the sea or Tuscany vineyards. We just returned from Italy and listened to a lot of Italian music we took with us. Our favorites from this album were Vivo Per Lei, Romanza, The Prayer (with Celine Dion), & Time to Say Goodbye (with Sarah Brightman).
on August 26, 2015
Five stars doesn't do this CD justice! Truely one of the best collections I've heard. Not all "best of" truely are, this one is the real deal. Especially like the song lyrics on the insert, makes it easier to translate the Italian into English.
on May 23, 2017
Thought I already reviewed this but it's an awesome album!
on March 6, 2017
So soothing just wish I spoke something besides English so I understood the lyrics, but Hey! he could be singing a grocery list and it would sound great.
on March 27, 2017
Love his singing and his songs.
on March 24, 2017
I simply adore Andrea Bocelli! My most favorite song is 'Con Te Partirò'. I love singing along to his songs, because my voice is one octave above his voice. Love you!
on April 8, 2017
Love Bocelli
on March 18, 2017
nice
on July 17, 2017
Mama, I'm in love. This collection is great, I play it during commute to relax and promote positive mood.