BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

When I was a kid in the late-1940s, my parents had a big collection of 78 rpm phonograph records. The Andrews Sisters were one of their favorites, so I heard several of the songs on the CD pretty regularly. Playing the CD or listening to the MP3s brings back a lot of fond memories of that swing and boogie-woogie era. This is just a brief sampling of the Andrews Sisters work, but it's all primo stuff. My own favorite has to be the up-tempo "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy," but I love every song.

Since the product description doesn't list every song, I'll list them here:
1. Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen
2. Hold Tight (Want Some Sea Food Mama)
3. Beat Me Daddy, Eight to the Bar
4. I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time
5. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
6. Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
7. Shoo-Shoo Baby
8. Rum and Coca Cola
9. Near You
10. I Wanna Be Loved
11. Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
12. I Can Dream, Can't I?

Some of these songs were recorded by other singers and groups, but in most cases, my favorite version is by the Andrews Sisters.
on July 18, 2017
My daughter loves this CD as it goes along with her Fallout 4 game so she can listen to this while playing.
on October 14, 2012
Great album . . . er, CD. Anyway, this is super! I ordered it because I wanted my 10 year-old daughter to hear some real music. She loves it and makes me take this to listen to in the car whenever we go on a trip. She also has it in her iPod. It reminds me that music used to tell a story, not like today's junk that passes for music. Sure, I'm an old coot with a young daughter, but she immediately knew the good stuff when she heard it.
on June 1, 2017
What can you say? It is the Andrews Sisters!!! :-).
on May 22, 2017
The Andrew Sisters ... fun to watch and listen.
on August 26, 2017
Great big band music
on May 7, 2015
I wanted to buy this disc a few years ago but felt the price was out of my budget. I found it on Amazon a couple of weeks ago for under five bucks and my total package qualified for free shipping, so I grabbed this. Good songs, fun treatments. Oddly enough, the day it arrived my wife and I had tickets for a barbershop harmony concert. One of the songs performed is on this disc and the singers said very nice things about the Andrews clan. If you like these songs, you will like their versions.
on May 4, 2017
love it
on March 27, 2017
I love it.
on June 19, 2017
MOTHER IN LAW LOVES THE MUSIC.