BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 10, 2011
I have the first Clean Eating Cookbook and was iffy if I wanted another. I pre-ordered this and am SO glad I did. There are tons of recipes I want to try!! Most of the ingredients are common, but you will find the occasional health food store trip required item.
Last night I made the Potatoes stuffed with chicken, spinach and blue cheese. At only 250 calories per two halves, it was the perfect football watching lunch for me and the hubs. I added some hot sauce though to give them a kick.

Tonight I'm going to try the Spaghetti and Meatball Casserole and tomorrow we are tackling the Thai Green Curry Chicken with Brown Jasmine Rice. I have a few more pages bookmarked for next week.

If you enjoy the Clean Eating Magazine, or if you are interested in healthy meals for you and your family, give this cookbook a try. You'll see some recipes from the magazine, but there are some new ones too. I was definitely NOT disappointed.
on November 24, 2015
The aspect that I enjoy most about this cookbook is that it is broken up by meal type. Some of the recipes are awesome while others are peculiar at best.
on February 3, 2012
I only discovered Clean Eating Magazine a couple of months ago, and I immediately ordered a subscription. When I saw the two cookbooks, The Best of Clean Eating and
The Best of Clean Eating 2, I knew I had to buy them. They are both wonderful cookbooks, and the few recipes that I have tried have been excellent. There is a lot of information given as well, not just recipes. They are new and up-to-date with current food trends, with such items as Farro and Quinoa which I just love. I also have the Clean Eating Comfort Foods magazine, which is also excellent.

The recipes are easy to follow and the food is tasty and healthy. I definitely recommend this cookbook!

I would also like to compliment Amazon on their excellent service. The copy of Best of Clean Eating that I first received looked new, but upon looking through it, I realized that it had been used, probably just once, as there was some sticky food residue on one of the pages. I wanted to advise Amazon, but before I knew it, I had clicked my way into requesting a new copy and could return the original one. The replacement was sent out immediately, and I had it within a few days. I was able to return the original one easily and quickly.
on August 5, 2016
These cookbooks have been ultimate life saver for my family. I'm not very creative with cooking, was so unfamilar with how to cook different meats or veggies..or even how to incorporate them into a meal everyone would like! These recipes were very easy to follow, offered a variety of fish, red meat, poultry and vegetarian recipes. They even have desserts and holiday options. Its great if you want to eat healthier and try new foods!
on June 15, 2015
I am a picky eater, but everything in the book I've tried tastes great and is healthy too. What I like most is that the recipes are light on things like butter and salt. More importantly to me is that the spices are well-balanced and enhance the dishes instead of the usual confusing, over done spices that are typical of health food magazines.
on January 26, 2014
My daughter and I have used this book many times in the last year. We enjoy the recipes and the pictures of the items are fantastic. Would certainly recommend it. Delicious and a great way to start your clean eating journey.
on April 9, 2014
I have been eating clean for some time now, this book is great to learn how to have the old meals I miss by substituting with healthier options. for example spinach and artichoke dip ;)
on January 8, 2015
This is a go to for my weekly meal prep. Love the recipes, great descriptions and directions, love the pages full of facts...I.e. Break down of different herbs, and fish.
on December 20, 2014
These cookbooks helped me to lose 20 lbs naturally. It's a bit expensive to eat clean but once you buy all of the staple ingredients it is totally worth it. I recommend these books to everyone who is trying to feel better about their bodies and eat healthier.
on August 7, 2013
THE BEST clean eating cookbooks. I have all 3 versions and love them. Great variety of recipes, easy to navigate thru the books. Clean eating is the only way I eat and these are like my user manuals! :)