Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Best of Gap Band: The Millennium Collection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 22, 2016
I appreciate such a diverse of music from Mozart to George Strait to Luther Vandross to Los LonlyvBoys to The Grassroots, Beatles etc. yes, I love music & this is a great CD, great Jams.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 22, 2013
This CD lives in my disc changer in my car and there it will always remain. I never though I would enjoy the quality of sound production from a collection CD. I was surprised. WOW!! Real artists performing great music. I would recommend buying this and listening for yourself.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on August 23, 2017
great old school
on July 2, 2016
Some of my favorites by which I studied while in college. Now whenever I hear the Gap Ban, I remember studying and automatically start listing the cranial nerves and vertebrae, etc., etc., etc.
2 helpful votes
on October 26, 2017
awesome
on August 4, 2017
love it
on April 19, 2017
Always nice to go back in time. There music was real.🐛
on August 26, 2015
Ok
on March 21, 2017
Wow! This is such great music.
on July 18, 2014
A funky classic that will get even the most rigid person moving. Excellent accumulation of their great work.