Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2011
The Cardigans are a 5 star band. This is a 3 star review to draw your attention to save you a buying error. Just purchased this on mostly the basis of the most helpful review here. Turns out its the most unhelpful review. Being a fan I already have just about all the hits and studio albums. I'm looking for the few tracks that I haven't managed to get all the cd singles. The review stated the second disc has many of the rarer tracks. I particularly want the full version of 'hold me'.
I ordered and its just the single disc version. The 2 disc limited edition doesn't show up on the first page or more of a cardigans search on Amazojn, so you have to just search 'The Cardigans Best of' and pick the one that is described as 'import limited edition'.
This is for people that just want the hits, not fans that have purchased all the albums over the years, and the most helpful review here belongs on that product page.
Now I'm gonna buy it again with the bonus disc,great music,some of the b-sides and rarities are real gems.
on July 31, 2012
I've enjoyed The Cardigans ever since Lovefool was featured in 1996's Romeo+Juliet and got massive radio airplay. This Best Of collects songs from each of their 6 albums (1994 to 2005) along with a discography and band comments about each track. I prefer their earlier albums so I was surprised to see only 5 songs from Emmerdale and Life but then again, buying this Best Of allows me to sell my copies of Gran Turismo (1998) and Super Extra Gravity (2005) which I found to be rather slow and lacking in the cute hooks that made me a fan in the first place. And I'm glad I waited a couple of years to get this as back in 2008 it was selling for over $20 and in 2012 I was able to pick this up for $7.50!
on July 18, 2017
Everything was great!
on November 14, 2013
I don't listen to much pop but this could be the coolest band that plays such music. Wish I had known they were still making music after First Band On The Moon and may have gotten a chance to see then in the states. At least I can check out old music with the help of Amazon and who knows the future. Wonderful album for introduction to a really cool band
on June 12, 2017
This is a great CD
on August 28, 2016
Yup, The Cardigans, Best Of. I listen to it a lot, still
on December 24, 2009
I heard of The Cardigans on my last years of High School, over a decade ago, and although I loved all their hits then and there, it was not enough to buy a CD from them. Now I decided to do so, and well, some of their songs are still great as they were in the late 90s, others, well, are kind of dull. From the 21 songs in the disc, I had heard probably about six or seven... probably the best from this collection.
on March 4, 2013
At least this has their hits, i have to be honest, i bought it for "love Fool." After listening to the whole cd, i can appreciate them a bit more, butt this was the easiest way to become introduced to their hits!
on October 13, 2015
Item as described
on January 20, 2015
Lovefool is great, as are many of the other songs. Still excellent.