Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 245 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 548 reviews
on March 15, 2014
This is such a wacky cartoon, that it's hard not to love. The concept of a genius dog that adopts a boy and travels around time using a machine that he built himself must be drug induced. I learned so much about history as a kid from watching this cartoon, most of it completely fabricated. The plots are ridiculous and the puns atrocious. I highly recommend it!

The picture quality is very good and somebody had fun designing the case. One big problem is that the disc came off the spindle during shipping and rattled around inside enough that it badly scuffed the reflective side. Amazon sent me a replacement, but the case on this one doesn't have the same cool die cut window.
on August 22, 2017
This dvd was damaged and I was never able to view it... Too much time had passed between the time I purchased this dvd and the time I actually opened it to watch... more than 6 months unfortunately. This was placed in the trash because it cracked :( Waste of money.
on May 4, 2017
Takes me back to the 60s.
on October 15, 2015
Okay I admit it. I was a fan of Mr. Peabody and Sherman long before the movie came out. And while the movie I thought was not
bad, the original is the best by far. The good thing is the original series holds up very well with the passage of time. I credit the excellent writing
and voices and of course the music for making the series a classic in every good sense of the word.
Watch this by yourself or with your kids. It is funny.
on May 8, 2015
I loved the Rocky & Bullwinkle show. Mr. Peabody & Sherman was, and still is, delightful. As a kid, my mother leveraged this show as an incentive for me to get my chores done. No Chores (or home-work, or piano practice), then no Peabody & Sherman.
Now that I'm older, I am amazed at the highly intellectual and satirical writing of the Rocky & Bullwinkle episodes. I had fun with it in my youth and have even more fun with it now. Lots of good, clean, un-offensive fun.
Thanks Amazon!
on March 14, 2017
Grandson loves it
on September 12, 2015
Although the kids will love this, you probably have to be over 50 to get the full impact. If you're not fairly well educated, some of the quips at the end of the episodes might go right over your head, but stick with it. Think of it as a brain game! Brings back memories of watching the full episodes of "Rocky and Bullwinkle." The name changed over the years, but our beloved characters remain the same.
on March 29, 2016
The Peabody & Sherman shorts just might get kids interested in learning history. No, the cartoons aren't terribly accurate, certainly aren't culturally sensitive, and are filled with silly puns, but they are still clean, funny, and watchable decades after their release. If they spark a young girl or boy's interest in the past, then bravo.
on May 9, 2013
I bought these for a gift and it is great. I remember my kids watching these shows when they were little and the child I bought this for, LOVES them. She watches this DVD all the time. She would rather watch it then Sponge Bob or anything else.
on December 23, 2013
Just like the Simpsons (Homer J. Simpson, Bart J. Simpson, etc.), the Bullwinkle charters have the middle initial of J., named after the founder, Jay Ward. An homage to Bullwinkle (including Mr. Peabody), The Simpsons and other adult-humor cartoons were heavily influenced directly or indirectly by Ward Productions. Mr. Peabody is probably the most subtle of the Ward cartoons. So this is a gem. I hope the upcoming movie release isn't a disastrous attempt to capitalize on something incredible, yet kitschy.