Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Best of Soul Eater
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

100%

on July 18, 2011
I'm a huge fan of the anime version of Soul Eater, so when I finally saw this CD for sale with all the openings and endings for the series, I knew I had to have it. I had to wait a little while until I found a seller with a price that I deemed reasonable, but this CD is worth it for Soul Eater fans!

As I knew, it had the full versions of the openings and endings, and then I received a pleasant surprise when I found three character songs (sung by the Soul Eater character's Japanese voice actors, who all have pretty good voices), three songs from Soul Eater's original soundtrack 1 (one of which, "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Have A Nice Dream" is one of my favorites), and there was an extra song by T.M. Revolution (the creators of the first opening theme song "Resonance").

All together, I was happy with the purchase, and ecstatic about the content. It's made me want to watch the series again!