Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2017
If you like Nicholas Sparks books you will not be disappointed in this one. Good story, interesting characters and an ending you dont see coming till almost the end.
on July 22, 2017
Why do I love Nicholas Sparks' novels? He wrongs out my heart with each novel....because he knows how to get into his reader's hearts. Well done, Mr Sparks.
on June 21, 2017
Another Classic, and one that will jerk a few tears. Didn't think I'd like this book initially but after reading the first chapter, I was drawn in.
on July 19, 2017
Another good Sparks novel. It does start kind of slow, and seems almost forced in the writing. Just keep reading it gets better, and ends wonderfully.
on October 6, 2015
I have never had interest in chick flicks, but when my coworker asked me to watch the movie I thought, "I'll read the book first" (I love comparing the two). This was my first Sparks novel so I had low expectations, but I was VERY surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this story. I was on the edge of my seat wondering how the relationships would turn out and, well, I don't want to spoil anything. I will say, however, I always thought Sparks wrote "love" novels and while there is a bit of a love story in here, it's not as bad as I expected. The lack of sappy love and the suspense in the storyline is what brought this book to life for me. I'm keeping this one in the library.
on October 25, 2017
I loved this book. I didn't want to put it down. I felt like the end was too abrupt though. My heart felt heavy at times reading because I loved the characters... Very well written.
on December 2, 2014
Corny and filled with cliché after cliché. Granted, I got the book right before I hopped on a flight and just downloaded anything, I still feel slightly embarrassed that I actually read a book of this nature. Look, I get that young girls might like this book, but spend your time with actual fantasy or sci-fi. Or better yet a historical fiction novel. This book is crap, it promotes the continued fake idealism of love and what I like to call the Disney effect. This is not what I would want my teen spending her time reading and definitely not filling her head with these kinds of worthless ideals.

Summary:
Stay at home educated mother and wife in a loveless marriage.. Strong bad boy works until he nearly gets killed. They fall in love. She is the most beautiful girl in town and from a wealthy family. The boy comes from an awful family, but is a kind and good person. Shortly after they're intense love affair they separate (not because they don't love each other) blah blah blah...

How many books like this need to be written? The rest I'm not going to waste my time writing about, not because it will ruin the end - no I could care less about that as in my opinion it's not worth the paper it's written on.
on March 21, 2017
The kind of book that reminds you humanity still exists in this world. I was definitely drawn in and enjoyed every happy and sad part.
on April 13, 2016
I witnessed a miracle. A teenage girl.. put DOWN her cell phone for 4 entire days.. so she could read this book from cover to cover without being told to. No she wasn't grounded, or in trouble, she just wanted to read. Book was AMAZING. Would purchase again.
on March 11, 2015
Wow, I am sad and happy that I had the pleasure of reading this book. Such an amazing heart felt story about young love, lose and sacrifice.
Dawson and Amanda were high school sweethearts who wanted to be together forever. That was not the case. They went their own ways. They had very different lives and then one day their mutual friend passed and they were reunited for his funeral. Something he had planned all along...
After their amazing weekend ended, they went their own ways again...not knowing if they would ever see each other again.
Then tragedy again, in more ways then one.

This book tugs at your heart in more ways then you can imagine, it's beautifully written and all should read such an amazing story at least one in their lives.