BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I ordered these from Amazon and was very pleased with the flavor of the chips. Definitely a green-tasting chip with the spinach and kale tasting fresh rather than powdered. There is a nice flavor and I like that it is non-GMO. Amazon accidentally sent me only one 2oz bag instead of 18count but the CSR said she would fix that and send me out the right thing right away. Thanks Amazon.
on December 4, 2013
it was a good tasting chip considering it had spinach and kale in it. I would buy them again. Try these you will be surprised.
on January 23, 2014
Ok, when did Kale and Spinach ever become so delicious?? With just a dash of sea salt, you'll end up just like my wife and I ... BIG FANS of this tortilla chip variety!! My oldest kid (5 yr old) even loves this after much much much hesitation. His comment, "Uhmm... I kinda like this! Anymore left?"
on February 26, 2014
What a wonderful healthy snack and quick service. Fresh tasting and several packs, which will last long.
Thank you for the fast service.
Kathryn Sitterle
Very tasty and healthy snack chips. Kale chips were highly recommended on the Doctor Show.
on January 23, 2015
These are GREAT asked the seller for a case price and have not got a reply back yet - But I will BUY AGAIN
on January 30, 2014
These are GREAT chips and I highly recommend them for everyone to try! You don't have to be a vegetarian like myself to love them. They're worth a try.
on September 12, 2014
Very fresh. I love the healthiness of them. The taste is like eating corn chips.
on January 13, 2015
these are great and healthy and children love them
on January 13, 2015
We liked the flavor, not as salty as some chips.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question