Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

The Bible Promise Book - KJV
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 9, 2016
When your emotions, or life are out-of-control and you can't think of anything Biblical, this is a great resource. Say somebody at church makes you so anagry, or hurt that you are just emotionally swamped. You can look for things like "anger", "forgiveness", or "prayer" and get a short verse or two to hang onto until you calm down.

When I'm not all upset, I find browsing the table of contents a good way to study something I've not looked into before. This book has been very helpful for me and many of my friends.
VINE VOICEon October 13, 2015
This is one of my favorite books when I want to find scriptures according to subject matter. I always keep one in my car so I can use my time effectively when I am stuck in traffic, it is a great way to get your focus off your frustration on to what really matters.

I also try keep one handy to give away, if I meet someone needing encouragement. Many homeless people don't have a Bible, so this is lightweight for them to carry and I keep them enclose it in an individually sealed ziploc bag, so if they get rained on the book doesn't get damaged. I can't tell you the appreciation I've been shown from those wanting one. It is a great way to witness and lead people to Christ or repent and rededicate their life!
on September 19, 2017
My 90 year old grandfather has me buy these to give out at a bereavement class at our church. They are full of affirmations that God is with us every day even if we are at what seems low points in our lives. Great read and will be purchasing again.
on August 7, 2017
Organized and clear Bible Promises. What ever is bothering you, God has an answer for. Powerful resource. Excellent gift.
on March 16, 2014
This Bible promise book is a good tool to quickly find scripture to help in times of need. We all get atacked by the enemy of our soul, let this be a source of strength to fight back. This promise book uses scripture from the King James Bible. I have given many of these away to people in jail for a helpful tool with great sucsess. Anyone new to the Bible can benifit by this book. It gives you headings for many different troubles or needs, then a group of scriptures pertaining to it. The average person would strugle to find scipture to help when needed, but this book will get them what they need fast. Very good source to help build faith and confidence. This book is blessing to all that purchase it.
on April 20, 2017
I bought this for my Aunt who is in a nursing home. She had gotten a copy in the "home" library and liked it so much that I got her this one she could keep. It has been quite helpful to her. My aunt is 95-years-old and this book is something she relies on because it's promises that keep her going.
on March 14, 2017
My memorization tool right here!! All the scriptures I need for my goal
on January 9, 2017
Awesome to read about the promises of our Saviour! Who indeed, will never change! Once He promise she it, He can not lie or go back on it! He wrote it in stone from the beginning!
on June 28, 2013
Continuing to work on my relationship with GOD - this book has been a nice reference for me as I work to hold close and meditate on GOD's word and His promises for my life. I have let the busyness of life distract me from my walk in GOD but I continue to work through it. This book is blessing me tremendously. A great list of chapters to read through - all of the topics impact me in some way or another. I look forward to my growth and journey in Christ. Great read and even better price.....
on January 1, 2017
Great to know these promises so I can read and stand on them