Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

If you already have started your collection of this hilarious series then there's no way you can miss out on the third season which continues to bring the comedy gold to this series. The cast have such a great chemistry it shows in their work as the hilarity and entertainment grows by leaps and bounds and while will get some sticky and some dramatic relationship scenarios the humor that's intermingled just make watching this season all the better.Yes this series is filmed in front of a studio audience so if you don't like hearing laughter in some of the scenes this series sadly is one you might pass on but if you're looking for a great comedy series and can overlook your dislike for this one small point then a hilarious and enjoyable season and series await you.
on August 25, 2011
I really happened on The Big Bang Theory on a whim...I was in a Costco and saw the first two seasons on DVD for $10 each and thought I'd give it a chance. So glad I did. The ultra-nerds are totally relatable for me, and the writing is so witty and well done I laugh my way through a season in a weekend. Season 3 ups the ante, further exploring Leonard's hopeless crush on Penny and bringing Sheldon's unintentionally rude commentary to a whole new level. I wish they would be a little quicker in bringing out the Blu-Rays, though. I feel like I've waited forever to see Season 4 in all its HD glory.
on April 7, 2017
I don't watch much TV, so I was late to the party on this one. However, it's become one of my favorites and I've bought and watched everything up to the current season. Great cast, writing.
on July 20, 2013
Watched seasons 1-5 on DVD since my family was late becoming aware of this wonderful show. We just finished watching this season (3) for the third time tonight and it is still outrageously funny. The humor is incredible and the writing is very witty. While there is more sex than would be appropriate for younger children, the show appeals to all generations and both genders. Very, very funny. There are episodes in this season that are laugh-out-loud hysterical even this third time through.

Definitely one to buy so you can enjoy it over and over again.
on January 18, 2015
We have never been fans of sitcoms. This was recommended to us by a friend and to appease her, we watched an episode a couple years ago. After that, we became hooked and looked forward to watching it each night since several episodes run back-to-back each evening. We decided that we needed to own each of the seasons as they came out so we could see them in their intended order. The individual characters are lovable in their own way and I love the fact that they included a character with selective mutism. Our favorites are Sheldon and Bernadette (she is introduced in a later season), though the series would not be the same if any one of them was phased out of the series. The storyline continues to develop nicely and it hasn't reached the point of becoming stale any time soon. The series is geared toward a mature audience. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a well-developed group of quirky characters.
on August 1, 2016
I started watching this by accident and then I got hooked. I am amazed at the amount of information they have to memorize and they do a great job. Its very funny and a nice change from some of the ridiculous comedy shows.
on August 11, 2017
Love. This. Series. Honestly, The Big Bang Theory is amazing and will not disappoint!! Highly recommend this! Quality of the actual product is perfect and just as expected.
on April 21, 2017
love the program but product is over priced. I guess you can't blame sales people since people like me are willing to pay... *sigh*
on December 1, 2017
Just bought all the seasons as gifts. Multiple people have been asking because they love the show so much!
on April 21, 2015
Again more of the same good laughs! I can't remember which season the creators or writers decided to bring on more female characters, but it was a good touch to a already successful sitcom. BTW...if you are following some of my reviews of these DVDs I have forgot to mention that I always enjoy of course the "special features" on these DVDs which cover the beginnings and creation of this show. One DVD shows the theme song being sung by the "Bare naked ladies" group and how it began! Of course, everybody loves the "gag reel" for a lot of sitcoms or TV shows. If you totally love "The Big Bang Theory" you must get these DVDs.