Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2012
I purchased this on Amazon rather than iTunes to save $1 per episode ($1.99 on Amazon as compared to $2.99 on iTunes). It doesn't download to your computer and I am forced to watch it on amazon.com...Which would be fine if it weren't for the awful quality? If I wasn't concerned with quality, I would have watched it on one of those illegitimate pirating websites. I expected high quality from Amazon! Where do they get off charging $1.99 to stream this low-quality fuzzy blur? Awful. I'm calling customer service tomorrow to get a refund and going to buy it on itunes right now. Never again purchasing video from Amazon I'd rather pay the extra $1 per episode. (And no its not my computer or internet access, I have excellent quality in both).
on April 3, 2017
Scratches
on May 15, 2017
Good season
on September 25, 2014
I Didn't like how it ended....it could've been better.... But i still love Gossip girls and the great Chuck and Blair Duo!
on June 24, 2017
This show is so addictive that once you start it, you will have to finish it.
on December 30, 2012
this gets a five cause its gossip girl watched it from the start have no complaints about the show except for the very ending of the show (which I won't spoil) but I guess I gota watch the rest in complete to get it.

the dvd is beautiful this is why I also try to buy either American or the original (depending where its' from) cause their packaging is better, looks better and just doesn't seem as cheap.

would recommend to people who like the show it's not for everyone.
on December 11, 2013
I've got all the Seasons of this show! The package came fast it was knew I couldn’t pass it up. I have a good collection of good DVD’s and I like to add on from time to time...this was a steal and I decided to purchase it I’ve seen it before but wanted it in my collection…GOOD Season/GREAT Price!
on July 31, 2016
The only problem that I had with this DVD and it's delivery was it's case had a cut and I thought one of the DVD's would be scratched, but it wasn't.
on February 8, 2017
I'm surprised! Came brand new! Still in packaging. Arrived a day earlier than expected. Couldn't be happier!
on July 11, 2012
I have enjoyed this show from season 1. I am an older woman and the story lines have always been fun to watch. I would say that the writers are ridiculous about the chuck/blair on again off again relationship. Those are my favorite characters and when they were together and scheming up plots they were the highlight of the show. I am disappointed to say the least that THEY were not the ones to marry. It would definatetly add depth to the show.