Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on July 18, 2013
For anyone who enjoys to cook with a bit of flair with simplicity. One recipe is for lemon pancakes. It calls for straightforward ingredients that most of us would have on hand, and flour is not one of the ingredients. I felt as if I were making something that was gourmet and easy to make. I was most drawn to the recipes for the fresh marinades and dressings, for I am determined to stop using store bought dressing. The book is for anyone who desires to prepare fresh meals, with fresh ingredients that most of us have on hand. The book has many recipes for fresh fruits and vegetables that I would have not thought on my won. For example, Ginger-scallion coleslaw. Although the recipes are created to take advantage of the abundance of fresh vegetables and fruit, the majority of the recipes could be used year round.
on July 17, 2013
Don't be put off by the color of the text or you will find yourself missing out on many incredible recipes. Originally from Texas and New Orleans and now living in Southern California I find this cookbook to be a fabulous cultural experience. There are recipes in here I've never been exposed to and am thrilled at the introduction to an entirely different type of fare. This is a must for the collector and adventurous cook.
on October 29, 2013
There are no pictures with the recipes. I like to see some of the recipes would be making. Recipes were ok but I ended up reselling mine to a used book store.
on June 16, 2013
I had already borrowed this book from the library, so I knew I wanted it. I especially like the menus section.