Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 5, 2015
BEST workout video! I typically do the first three - if i have time I do the other one and the cool down. You can do one, two or three. Walk through it or really concentrate to pump up the intensity. On days I am feeling sluggish, I at least do a low impact walk through and it really helps. If I get too exhausted just slow the pace and make it though the circuit. Each one is about 12 - 15 minutes. I always warm up ~5 minutes and then do one, two or three. I have two of these DVD's and one always travels with me. I can do all the workouts in a hotel room. I use water bottles or just workout without weights when traveling. I highly recommend this DVD as it really is a workout that sculpts our entire body even if using a slower pace until ready to move to the next step. I had huge results in just a couple of weeks at a slower pace, every other day until I got use to it. I have used for nearly two years now. Anytime I am feeling "uncomfortable or fatter" I rely on this and within a two week period I am back! I hated having "bra bulge", a smaller muffin top - but still a muffin top, back fat and that annoying bulge by my arm pits. This really, really helps - not to mention the absolute wonder it does for your butt. I knew the gym instructor in school had us doing jumping jacks for a reason - now I know it works THREE muscles in your butt! Thank you for a workout that really is complete and knocks out calories. Just don't continue eating every single cookie in sight!
on December 12, 2013
This is a great workout for those who are beginners or do not like to workout much. What I loved about it is "calories burned" and to knockout those extra pounds or fat. This was the first time I have ever picked up one of their tapes and wondered what the contestants have to do on the show. Where here it is! I loved this one and was able to complete the entire workouts.

Anna is the easiest but she will do those jumping jacks. Ugh. 30 one round and 50 the last round. Not me. Oddly when I was an athlete in high school, these were one of my favorite exercises we had to do when I played volleyball and softball, don't recall doing much when I played basketball.

Bob Harper is the hardest on this DVD. He will make you sweat for sure. Maybe sore too?! If you do modified moves, you will be okay.

Dolvett Quince tabatta is second to hardest, or second to easier, depending on your drive and metabolism, or how you workout. I also can finish it because I am looking at his gorgeous smile and confidence to push through the workout itself. Never slacked on this one.

Warmup and cool down is cool.

I did notice that it says 15 minutes per workout but Anna does 11:30 minutes, the other two 15 minutes and a few seconds over the time. Warm up is 5 minutes but cool down is about the same.

Adrienna Turner, author of The Day Begins with Christ
*Hope to get as a Christmas gift. Way to bring in the New Year baby.
on December 15, 2011
"Biggest Loser: Calorie Knockout" contains some basic exercises, good if you don't want too many fancy moves. Dumbbells are used on all 3 circuits and it is a beginner, and may be almost an intermediate workout, if you use heavier weights and skip the rest periods which was what I did. An instructor leads six former contestants. Instructors are Dolvett Quince, Anna Kournikova, and Bob Harper.

Total workout time (about 53 minutes)

Warm-Up (over 5 minutes) Mr. Quince shows easy moves and stretches.

Circuit #1 (about 11 minutes, 45 seconds) Ms. Kournikova instructs.

Alternating knee lift, to front kick, to knees, with twist
Reverse fly, with tap back, with leg lift
Side kick and tap
Lateral lunge with upright row
Front kick to back kick
Plie, with overhead press
Front kick to back kick
Alternating biceps and triceps in squat hold, with squat

Circuit #2 (about 15 minutes, 30 seconds) Mr. Harper instructs.

Single leg lunge, with overhead press
Push-up with side plank
Plank hold with jacks
Push-up
Down dog

Circuit #3 (15 minutes) Mr. Quince instructs. My knees hurt a little bit, but after completing this circuit, I was fine. You could alway skip or do fewer lunges and squats.

Squat or side step with curl, or squat jump (many reps & sets)
Alternating back lunge with or without ab twist (many reps & sets)
Side tap or side jump with or without press (many reps & sets)

Cool-down: (5 minutes, 30 seconds) Stretch with Mr. Quince.

There's the option to choose which segments to do.
on February 21, 2016
This is a really good workout video that will make you sweat. The pace is good, not too fast, not too slow. Also, they show you multiple ways to do the exercises (modified, regular, advanced). Plus you can use dumbbell weights if you want to increase the intensity or do the workouts without the dumbbells. It has a 5 minute warm, 3 workouts (10-15 minutes each) and then a 5 minute cool down. If you are just starting to workout and exercise, you would still be able to do this workout video. The only down side was it was slightlyf difficult to see the people doing the modified exercises.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 11, 2015
The workouts are good. Like other reviewers mentioned, Anna's cueing is pretty bad, but the exercises are actually good. Bob and Dolvett's circuits contained a lot of lunges and squats, so I don't recommend doing these workouts on consecutive days.

I consider myself an intermediate level exerciser, and I was drenched in sweat by the time I finished the entire workout. I'm pretty sure I knocked out a good amount of calories! I will keep this in my rotations.
on February 11, 2012
Like other reviewers, I found Anna's segment to be sub-par. She doesn't cue well, is off-beat, and is NOT motivating at all. I was looking forward to this DVD, because kickboxing is usually a fun, fast-paced workout. Unfortunately (even though Bob and Dolvett were OK), I found this workout to be neither--it was boring and not that great of a workout (maybe because I was completley demotivated!). If you like kickboxing, stick with Tae Bo or Turbo Jam; this one just doesn't cut it. For a more intense workout, try Bob's Bootcamp DVD--much more fun and motivating(and a much better workout)
on January 10, 2012
I purchased this DVD to be used in rotation with my other Biggest Loser/Jillian Michaels DVDs.

Like, At Home Challenge, I really enjoy the new trainers and different moves in this DVD. Yes, there is a lot of repetition in squats, lunges, etc. but I haven't gotten hurt yet. I am in my mid 40's and work out with these tapes daily along with 2-3 mile walks. So far, I've had no knee or hip problems and that tends to happen to me with lots of lunges and squats.

I recommend this tape to beginner and intermediate exercisers.
on October 21, 2014
love it
on January 24, 2013
This is a pretty intense workout! I felt great after I completed it though :) Lots of work with weights and of course Bob Harper is a man who loves squats, so you can expect a lot of them in this workout! I have purchased several "Biggest Loser" workouts, and this one is my favorite.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 13, 2014
Excellent product easy to follow and keep up with the exercise