Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 31, 2016
I read this book almost 17 years ago now, it made me so angry when I found out how the moneytry system worked. I thought David Icke was a nut case, until everything he writes about in this book I did my own research. I discovered it was all true. David is a real Warrior for our planet.
I've heard him speak publicly 4 times now. He opened my eyes wide, from that moment on I stopped being a sheep, I will not conform to this corrupted present system on earth.
26 people found this helpful
on April 28, 2016
Had this book and a few years back I loaned it out and never got it back. It captivated me. Although there was a lot to absorb, I decided to purchase one again and re-read it again. I like David Icke and think he's pretty far out there....if half of what's in this book is true, we're definitely held in the dark by our government and religious organizations. I recommend.
18 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2015
Unless you have a very Open Mind --- forget it. Personally, I think Icke is right on. I might have doubts about his Lizard people if I had not experienced the visual of a Spanish girl working in Texas. So freaked out, I walked out of the store. Today, I would ask, “Who are You and What do you Want?”

Regardless, this is an eye-opening book worth the many many pages of read.

Recommend, but only for true seekers with an open mind.
32 people found this helpful
on September 18, 2017
This is an amazing book which might sound unbelievable at first. However, I know for sure most everything is true. If you can get past some shocking revelations, you will love this book.
6 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2015
Extremely revealing book. Very well researched and written. Should be required reading for everyone. You do not have to believe all of it, but you will believe much of it. Time is moving fast. We all need to be aware. Everything before us is not really what we think it is. The information may be threatening and fearful, but the alternative is unthinkable. Icke pays attention to what is important and what you can see if you only look. We humans need to get together and not let the powers that be divide and conquer us. I have read some of his other books and plan on reading the most recent one as well.
15 people found this helpful
on October 19, 2015
I was never a conspiracy theorist. I bought this book on whim, for some light comedy basically. I've not finished it yet, but I can tell you - WOW! This guy is spot on. And certainly his theories are more sane and logical than most commonly accepted truths. Give it a read, it will change the way you view the world forever.
18 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2013
I had read this book when it first came out 15 years ago. It was a real eye opener. David Icke is a most interesting story writer. He came from the Sports world as a Sports writer. He is thorough in his research and what he writes about. This book details the hidden goings on of the Elite in the world. It is the reason we as humans are being manipulated in our hate and anger and why we are in a debit
ridden society. It shows why as a species we need to take back control of our lives and not be afraid of the governments that try to control us. As "V" said, "people should not be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of their people. That is the jest of this book I feel.
13 people found this helpful
on September 16, 2014
Wow, where do you start reviewing a book like this? Before I read the book I thought David Icke was a lunatic. It was recommended to me by someone whom I respect so I read it, and found myself hooked. I still think David Icke is a lunatic, but found myself increasingly wishing that there were more like him in the world. As the poet Dryden said "There's a pleasure sure in being mad, which none but madmen know". It could just be that Icke is one of the only sane ones in a world of mad and deluded people. This book really does make you start looking at the world from the other side of the coin. At once facinating and yet profoundly disturbing, this book really did change the way I think about the nature of power, and how it is wielded, often in our name but seldom to our benefit.
On the cover is the line "The book that will change the world". I don't think it will, unfortunately, because it won't be read by enough people, simply because of the reputation of its' author, David Icke. This is a shame, because much of what it contains is truly thought provoking. I give it four stars because as a work it is staggering in the breadth of it's research and yes, erudition, and also because of the breath taking audacity of it's author in presenting ideas which will expose him to ridicule and censure by the masses. It's an effort that I truly applaud and was impressed by. I deducted one star though, because it is sorely in need of a good editor to precis it down in places, fact-check in other places, and edit out some of the repetition and occasional lack of credibility of certain statements and assumptions. I am not refering here to the central and massively explosive themes of the work, but just to the writing style, the improvement of which would make this book accessible to and read by a wider critical audience.

I started the book thinking David Icke was a lunatic. I finished it thinking how much I would like to buy him a beer and sit down and talk with him for a few hours.
24 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2008
The most informative book I have ever read, on the subject(s) of, world-power, extraterrestials, conspiracy etc.
David Icke has to be admired for his exhaustive researches.
He not only states something, he also backs it up. This is what makes this book so very intriguing. You can't just say:' No way.. balogna.." because of the researched facts he has.
One glaring error that I can see is,his inability to see the power of the hand of the creator, in all of this. Even though he quotes the bible often, it is not done in correct perspective, or contextual.
In fact, if anything at all, this book literally drives you into the hands of your Creator, because as David so excellently shows you, there is no way out, no where.. ever !
In this context.. life would make no sense at all.. but it would be a random and meaningless existance we all live in.
As for me.. this excellently written, fascinating book.. has driven me even closer into the hands of my God and Creator !
8 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2016
In my opinion, David Icke is a genius.
4 people found this helpful