BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Birdcage
Format: DVD|Change

on March 19, 2017
I love this film. It has a wonderful cast and they just blend so well together. I never get tired of seeing it. Nathan Lane and Robin Williams were the "perfect couple"!! Highly recommend if you want an enjoyable comedy to watch.
on March 18, 2017
Love this movie! It is so funny!
on October 10, 2017
I love this movie. It pokes fun at the hypocritical politicians in Washington, but it's primarily a great comedy. I loved it. Thank you very much for providing it.
on February 9, 2017
This was and remains one of my favorite comedies relating to same-sex relationships. It's a pity that some of the political attitudes portrayed in a 1996 film that were already backward at the time continue to be widespread more than 20 years later, but as a comedy, it works now as well as it did then. The performances by Robin Williams, Nathan Lane, Gene Hackman, Dan Futterman, and the rest of the cast are outstanding, and anyone who loves good comedy and isn't homophobic will probably love this film.
on March 22, 2017
One of the funniest movies ever made!
on July 4, 2017
still fresh and achingly beautiful. robin Williams is brilliant in his supporting role to his more flamboyant partner. fabulous ensemble cast. a classic
on August 7, 2017
One of my favorite movies! Funny, smart, and who doesn't love Robin Williams and Nathan Lane? A must watch. Even my grandparents love this movie.
on January 14, 2017
I was so surprised that I loved this movie! It is witty and well done. Script by Elaine May (also did The New Leaf, witty and great!), so I knew the humor would be sharp and intelligent. Robin Williams and, especially, Nathan Lane are superb, they work well together, making the movie so much fun. The musical numbers are perfect! Casting is excellent.... I am running out of words! A must have on your movie collection for when you feel sad, this should help!
on September 28, 2017
Have loved this movie. Rented it for my daughter to watch - and she landed up loving it too.

HILARIOUS MOVIE!
on May 11, 2015
This is one of my fav flics, funny as hell all the way through, I highly recommend it. The actors each have separate and disparate personalities, and they all come across wonderfully, IMO. The story revolves around Williams and his gay partner, who both own a South Beach drag queen type night club; Robin's son wants his dad to meet his fiance's parent's, w/out them finding out his dad is gay, because the fiance's dad is a conservative politician, running for office....senator or something.
I think The Birdcage is an updated version of the play La Cage et Folles. Whatever it is, I loved it, and have laughed my way thru numerous times. Def Recommend!