Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 14, 2016
A beautiful book full of fascinating photographs which have been coloured to enhance the textures. I'm using it as an inspiration and guide for my fibre art work. I had no problems with the text colour or size, as some other reviewers noted.
on February 10, 2016
Beautiful images, but as others have said, it is very frustrating to try to figure out the species depicted on any given page. Index is terribly organized. But, I bought this for my boyfriend to use as drawing/painting inspiration, and he doesn't care about plant names like I do (plant ecologist).
on February 6, 2013
The color and images of this book exceeded my expectations. It showed more than unbelievable plants but also close-ups of seeds, spores, etc. I stress the word close-up. The color was vivid and beautiful. Amazon found another great selection for me.
on June 14, 2017
Superb photography and wonderful information.
on November 15, 2015
One of a great series of micro photography. Stunning.
on April 28, 2017
Beautifully illustrated and informative!
on May 23, 2015
Super Cool book - and super good price!
on March 30, 2015
Great source of inspiration…wonderful photos! Well package for delivery!!
on April 5, 2010
This book would appeal to both adults and children, however, I am using the book when I teach Jr. Master Gardener classes to 3rd and 4th graders. The photographs are absolutely incredible and the text is wonderful. Even the adults oooh and aaah over the photographs.
on January 13, 2015
Excellent Item and Fast Shipping! Thanks!