Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Blessed Life: The Simple Secret of Achieving Guaranteed Financial Results
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 22, 2013
My grama gave me this book to read. It changed my life on tithes and offerings. I'm living my dream today as a missionary and I have more than ever with less than ever. I'm able to give 100% more today than when I was on salary in USA. God is just too good and when we follow his plan, man o man, we're blessed! The author is very humble and great writing that won't put you to sleep. I'll be reading this book again soon.
on May 2, 2010
I read this book several years ago as a part of our small group study. Mr. Morris' story sounds pretty incredible at first -- almost hard for us to believe in our North American culture of "me" first. But since then, this book has had a dramatic impact on our life. We have started applying the principles Mr Morris teaches, and I can say there is great truth in them. I am now very appreciative of having read this. Now, I highly recommend it to others, and in fact have bought over 12 copies to give away.

I am thankful that Mr Morris would be transparent and share of his life with others.
on November 27, 2012
The best book on why you should tithe. Not for what you can get but giving from the heart without expecting something in return.
on April 23, 2013
I saw this whole set in a Marriage Class I took they used it. I love it so much and learned more then I could have dreamed that I got it for a Bible Study Class in my home. Everyone agrees, they have learned a lot!
on May 29, 2015
The Blessed Life book is life-changing for believers who read it and put its principles to practice. I bought many copies to give away and I definitely recommend it. If everybody comes to church ready to give, everybody gets!!
on January 1, 2013
James Robison and Robert Morris are blessed with great wisdom and discernment about what God's Word says about money and wealth in general. Wealth is using your money in righteous ways. We cannot outgive God. He blesses us when we follow his commandments and directions written down for us in the Bible. This book reinforces basic rules about money, its management and its requirements for not only our every day needs but for God's uses in order to live a blessed life.
on July 11, 2014
This book was truly amazing!!! It was an answered prayer! I received so much understanding and enlightment on tithing and offering! I see now what it truly takes to have the blessed life!! I loooved Robert Morris when hr came to visit our church and didn't even realize for the small group it was His book! Wow! Inwad immediately excited because he spoke so much wisDom!!! I truly thank God for you and sharing your wisdom in this book! Can't thank u enough!
on April 5, 2014
I found out about this book while taking a debt reduction class at church. I highly recommend every believer to read this book. I have tithed sometimes like I should and then sometimes I would not. If you are struggling in what belongs to God and what you get to keep then this book is for you:)
on November 29, 2011
Blessed Life DVD is brilliant. An excellent Life style to adopt.
Would recommend any Christian to purchase this product. Thank you
for making it available.
on April 10, 2015
If a person wants to live a prosperous, healthy, and happy life, they should read this book and seek to live by it.
Be saved in Jesus, read the Bible daily, live for God, pay your tithes and offerings, and be rewarded beyond measure.