Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 6, 2016
Bought this for a friend who has lost 2 pregnacies and has had lots of health problems to give her some happieness. I also had this book bought for me over 10yrs ago after a suicide attempt. This book brought me some peace and smiles while a recovered. Its now my go to gift for anyone going through hard times. For anyone living life and having to much of it this book is for you.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 1, 2017
A very cute little book. I can't stay sad or blue after reading this book. The photos are 'spot on perfect' and there are so many photos. The captions for the photos are perfect. When I'm having a difficult day, reading this book with some quiet music and prayer time....and my life has a turn-around and I'm able to face any and all challenges.
One person found this helpful
on April 5, 2018
"The Blue Day Book: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself" is my best inspired and encouraged book that makes me feeling better to think positive in the "blue days". Regards, Chassah
on March 2, 2018
I no like this one. If your down and out and need to get some tears out maybe this would be a good one. Otherwise it is depressing.
on March 8, 2018
I love this book. It brings humor to a very difficult illness that is often misunderstood and it truly does explain a lot of how it feels to be depressed.
on January 2, 2017
I always have a few of these books on hand and find them the perfect thing to let someone know you are thinking of them when they are down. I find it a nice change from traditional cards. Feedback from those that have received these have appreciated the pictures and comments. Brought a smile in tough times. Several of them have taken the same approach by paying it forward with the same gesture.
on February 5, 2012
The Blue Day Book for Kids: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself Up, purchased through Amazon has gone to several different grandchildren. It is a sensitive and common sense look at the problems that little ones have and how they can end up on the positive end of attitude. Great for little ones starting school who meet trials, bullies and not always an A. It help them not to take life too seriously, yet know that they are an important piece in life.
One person found this helpful
on April 1, 2018
Personally, I like it, but my daughter, whom I bought this set for, does not like it at all.
on November 1, 2017
Bought this for a friend who found out she has cancer. This book always brings a smile to my face. My friend loved it.
on March 3, 2015
I bought this book for a friends 14 year old grand daughter. She is going through some challenging days and as an owner myself of this book and having been helped out of my " blue days" I thought that it might help her too. I gave her the 10 th anniversary edition which is special and she was very excited!! I'm glad she likes it and it's something she can grow up w and share w her children someday!. I did w mine! Have a good day!!