Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 14, 2013
Obama's fans like to praise him for his intellect and for being a constitutional scholar. After reading this book you will be faced with a question about Obama and the constitution and there are only two possible answers. Either Obama has no clue what is written in the constitution and what its intent was, or Obama understands it and has chosen to subvert it even though he took an oath to protect and defend the constitution. You can be the judge.

The book is an easy read and filled with information that you will never see covered in the mainstream media. For any on the far left that plan on buying this book, I can only encourage you to read it with an open mind.
on May 10, 2015
Great Read
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 22, 2013
This book contains much useful and well documented information condemning the misdeeds of Obama. The flaws are really three in nature. The first is that the authors do not delve into the birth certificate/citizenship/SSN issue. The second is that the authors are themselves members of the political establishment in America's dual party system (Read: dual faced single party system). They speak of the U.S. Constitution but are not strict constructionists. The third flaw is that they do not point out that most of Obama's plicies are a carry over from Bush Jr., who himself was just carrying on the gradual tyranny traceable back to at least Woodrow Wilson. The authors do not take a clear principled stand because that would be to extreme to sell a lot of copies of this book to mainstream Republican Obama haters who really do not care about freedom as they claim to.
on February 2, 2015
Met expectations
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2013
Ken Blackwell & Ken Klukowski give us an excellent accounting of how Obama is installing a shadow government of radical appointees not subject to Senate confirmation and answerable to no one but him. The authors have insider knowledge of how Obama will pack the Supreme Court and lower courts with activists judges who will overstep their constitutional authority....This is just of few of the insights presented in this well written easy to ready accounting...get one for yourself and you decide.
on September 15, 2012
one of the best books so far in my opinion that i have read so far. ken blackwell explains very well on how obama is destroying our country by introducing a marxist economy that will ultimately lead to communism in this country. everything in this book is fact for i myself have researched to make sure of that. i found no fraudulent statements or supposed facts in this book what so ever.
on March 23, 2013
Very comprehensive for those interested in what and how Obama Administration is taking us. Good book for the busy person.
on March 15, 2011
I have to admit that I'm not an Obama zombie. I have read several books which presented his background. This was the first I read regarding his plans for this country in detail. I wasn't surprised or really shocked by what I read but the book presented each of the principal points in detail and perspective. I appreciated the viewpoint taken by the authors and the fact that they made full disclosure of their ties to each issue. It's refreshing to find honesty and integrity in the media. I especially like how the authors summarized all of the points they made in the appendix. (I found myself placing many highlights throughout the book in my Kindle and the summary was an added bonus.)

This is a book that every American must read to really understand what Obama has in mind for the United States. Some may find it appalling, some may find it intriguing. (I hope most Americans find it appalling.) In any case, it's something everyone should at least be aware of. I know that the left will dismiss this book as another "opinion" piece but it's much more than that. Sure, there are opinions in the book but they're wrapped around the facts. I'd like to see those facts disputed. (Why is it that only the left is allowed to have an opinion anyway?)

If you're an American, read this book and try to keep an open mind. If you're not an American, well, read it anyway to understand what being an American is all about.
on April 22, 2013
I considered the authors extensive research and compaired their results with the issues Obama has inserted his socialis agenda into and came to the conclusion that this book should be a must reading for all 10th grade History or U.S. Government highschool students.
on February 26, 2012
This book is a must read. Everything that is happening in our country today is carefully laid out in this book. The authors have hit the nail on the head. We are definitely heading in the wrong direction and if it isn't corrected in the 2012 election we will be in so deep our freedom will never be recovered. In my opinion, this should be a textbook for high school and colleges. I hope they come out with more books like this.