Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 28, 2015
This book, is amazing ! I actually bought this book for my mom who has diabetes, and the book does a great job at laying things out so you can easily understand ! At first it seems like a school textbook but the information inside is so insightful, helpful/useful ! I love it!!
on May 25, 2015
Good for schools, especially in health class. No Hollywood tips, this is a science book, I'm saving for my daughters when they get to the age of learning about health and body, I didn't care fir it.
on July 16, 2017
Cameron Diaz shares her personal journey with food, diet, and working out/exercise in a no-nonsense way. Nice job!
on September 18, 2017
This book was a very easy to follow and engaging. I like that they didn't include a meal plan or workout. They just want you to move and understand for yourself the power of food has.
on June 27, 2016
Great book!! Cameron breaks down the basics of nutrition and loving yourself. It's also a easy read.
on October 18, 2017
I'm not usually a fan of celebrity books, but I purchased this one because of the great reviews and I must say I agree. It's an easy fun read and has some actual good tips.
on February 13, 2016
Love Cameron Diaz's book on living a healthy lifestyle. She really changes your mindset about the quick diet and instead preaches ways to make subtle changes to feel and look better.
on March 1, 2016
If you are looking to make the switch to a healthier lifestyle this book is the perfect way to get you motivated. Amazing!! I love Cameron Diaz even more after reading this book!
on February 25, 2015
Great book, well written and easy to follow. I now drink two glasses of water every morning and feel amazingly different! Love this book!!
on May 2, 2017
A lot of good information