Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 15, 2014
I have bought his books and loved them so I couldn't wait to get the cards. I was not disappointed. I am a Yoga teacher and they are great to use as a theme or an affirmation for my classes.
on May 7, 2017
I love these words of wisdom from Mark Nepo. He offers not only daily guidance and insights into life, but also meditations for each one. It never fails that his words land a direct hit when I need it most.
on March 5, 2017
I absolutely love this book and read it every morning. I recommend it to anyone for themselves or as a gift or both. I find Mark Nepo to be a wonderful writer, insightful, inspirational, and touching.
on June 1, 2017
This book is great way to medidate daily with dates on it. It does help me to think deeper and finding inner happiness. Thanks for this book!
on April 17, 2017
This is a fine book that offers quotations from various spiritual teachers and other wise people along with a meditation for each day of the year. It's a sweet and useful way to start the day.
on September 26, 2017
I don't know. I heard this was a good book to read each day, but I guess I am not the type of person who is that into meditating on certain things, so I got bored with it pretty quick. I am sure some people will enjoy it, it just isn't for me personally.
on April 20, 2014
Reading The Book of Awakening every morning is like finding a soul mate every day. It helps me focus on what is important in having a good life. It helps me stay in the present. It has given me some insights and answers that have helped me tremendously with my own awakening. Mark Nepo is a fabulous writer. His prose makes me connect with his stories and experiences. Every day he is helping me get through my grief. Finding this book in the last four months was perfect timing in my life. I love the book so much, I bought it for me two best friends.
on August 16, 2017
Very enjoyable to read. Nepo is easy to follow and very thought provoking. I would recommend this book to anybody young or old.
on March 13, 2014
I love this book. Mark makes you think about life in a way that puts eveything in a different perspective. He makes you see how your view on situations can change your day for the better. Once you learn to look at your day and situations differently you begin to enjoy more and realize what a gift every day is. He has a short story and meditation for every day of the year. Read this every day and it will help start your day on a positive note.
on June 26, 2017
I have my own copy of this book. This one I purchased as a gift for my daughter. Obviously I really like the book