BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 15, 2007
This book was referred to me - actually, my mom and me, by our family therapist. It is full of "life," wisdoms that everyone should know (things that we all do know but conveniently forget as well). I found the talk about controlling one's own life to correlate strongly with the teachings in Al-Anon, so I would say this book would work extrememly well for anyone trying to heal from growing up in an addicted family.

Don't let those of you who know nothing about addictive family systems be frigthened off - you surely would be missing out, as everyone can learn something from what this book has to say.