Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on December 2, 2016
Outstanding product, great packaging & rocket fast shipping!! Would buy again. A+
on September 12, 2013
So many historical details in this book I've never heard. It really fills in all the gaps and makes sense of many things that to my mind always seemed incomplete or incomprehensible. The whole series they wrote is simply fascinating.
on November 5, 2013
Well researched and documented. It is a good history of religion and how it evolved over time. It is full of archaeological facts in biblical times. After reading the book I could almost hear Paul Harvey say, "And now you know the rest of the story." There is more to Freemasonry than I thought.
on September 14, 2013
You want to learn something crazy... read this book. Absolutely fasinating! It is a very difficault book to read, you might have to read it over a few times, but it is full of great facts and interesting parallels!
on June 7, 2014
I am new to researching Ancient Civilizations; and I have enjoyed reading all the books by these authors. Good Job.
on April 21, 2016
A book I recommend.
on January 31, 2013
One of the best books I ever read! The authors put words to and expounded upon a theory I have had for many years. They use logical reasoning and solid evidence to make their case.
on October 15, 2015
Nice
on February 4, 2014
I have read this book previously, and I bought this copy for a member of my lodge. I have a small library on masonry and related topics, I will loan my books out and I meet with them to talk about the books, kind of like a Masonic book club.
on July 11, 2015