Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

100%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on October 24, 2007
As I read The Bookbinder, I felt as if Jackie Cooper was sitting there talking to me. I kept wanting to respond--to tell him the things we have in common. I laughed aloud while reading some of the anecdotes, like the one about getting his coat caught in a newspaper vending machine, and smiled at others. A few brought me near tears. His book isn't a thriller, but if heartwarming and uplifting are what you're looking for, read it.
on December 5, 2014
I feel like I have known Jackie K. Cooper all my life after reading this but we have never met. I am looking forward to the rest of his books and when I have finished them they will be put on my bookshelf next to Pat Conroy's.